Carbon Fiber Stator and Clutch Linked Below Respectively

NO RESERE AUCTION!

Bid NOW!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Drop me an E-mail if you have any questions smile.gif Liveformx64@yahoo.com

r.porter

#2 Post by r.porter »

Are you sure those are carbon fiber? They look more like injection molded plastic with a fiber pattern.

CannTESTmaN

#3 Post by CannTESTmaN »

Nope they are Definetly Carbon Fiber smile.gif

CannTESTmaN

#4 Post by CannTESTmaN »

Bidding ends tonight!

cdalepilot

#5 Post by cdalepilot »

they are injection molded plastic.

nickg

#6 Post by nickg »

nope, they made like 7 sets....... wanna buy the molds?

thomez

#7 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
they are injection molded plastic.

Why would you make such a statement if you do not know?

Did you read the auction?

Do you know who is selling these? Do you know that he worked for Cannondale, hence the forum name?

rolleyes.gif :hammer:

cannondale27

#8 Post by cannondale27 »

cdalepilot needs to be careful what he says in future.We dont like flaming here and he has been doing alot of it lately.

cdalepilot

#9 Post by cdalepilot »

true i have flamed thomez, just becouse everytime i have something to say ,thomez has to make a remark about it. i just proved my point . i said that they were inj. molded to see if thomez would make a remark about it and he did . i know they are carbon fiber i'm the one who won the bid on both of them . cannondale27 this is the first i have flamed so (but- out) this is between thomez and i . he has a history of making remarks on everything i say . if you guys want me kicked off the forum becouse you like thomez and don't know the bs i have to put up with him then so be it, take it up with the administrator ! but you all will never take away my love for cannondales. i'm a diehard point blank. thats more than i can say for some. :usa :usa :hammer:

thomez

#10 Post by thomez »

I guess we have a history I don't know about?

For one, it is quite wrong to mis-represent something that someone else is trying to sell, especially when you are someone trying to buy them. If people believed your BS, then they might have been less likely to bid, dropping the price for you. What a scheme! You make dumb statements and people will call you out, either me or others! Don't like it, don't say anything stupid! And don't try to cheat Kyle out of some $$$ by misrepresenting what he is selling!

It isn't my problem that nobody agreed with you about the NADA upping the value of our Cannondales a couple grand cause Frank White wants them to!

Stop being childish. If I respond to your posts and disagree, I can tell you why. It is because you are most often wrong!

How about that one! :head: