Anybody have a "cheap" C-dale?

USAMoto00

#11 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks Jasp for putting it so nicely. If I knew of one with all that and that cheap, why wouldn't one of us buy it? That # is an insult as far as I'm concerned. If you find one for that price with those updates though, you are a very lucky man. Good luck with your search and I hope you find one. :usa

Ferris

#12 Post by Ferris »

I have an 02 cannibal for sale that is bone stock with less than 10 hrs. Its blowing a little smoke after sucking same dirt past the air filter and the fuel pump it won't shut off. It's in your Price range and it's in WV.

scottdebrular@hotmail.com

thomez

#13 Post by thomez »

If you guys can't help him find a quad, you should leave his post alone. Anyone who has looked around much knows that these quads can be bought for that much and he is looking for one of those deals. Remember Iceracers ? Look at REW440's, not much more than that, and a **** of a quad.

I don't see the big fuss, other than a bunch of people that refuse to accept the fact that their quads are worth less than they wish they were.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

By the way, WantaCdale, check out this post

http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.ph...5871&highlight=

in your price range, all updates, I just don't know the location.

TheJaspMan

#15 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by thomez

I don't see the big fuss, other than a bunch of people that refuse to accept the fact that their quads are worth less than they wish they were.

T, you are always so 'true' to the cause. :no:

I personally accept that my quads are not worth their original showroom cost. But ANY running 400 class quad is worth what he is offering. And in the case of a fully updated Blaze, Speed or Moto even more.

What he is asking is not out of reason, just rude and insulting on a site dedicated to Cannondale enthusiasim.

But not everyone here still has the same enthusiasim, I guess. rolleyes.gif

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

If you can't read his post, realize that he is obviously young, and understand that he only has so much to spend on a quad, but also consider that he wants to buy a Cannondale, and somehow merge these 2 things together, both affordability and quality, and also realize that this can be done (see the link I posted), then why post at all. It isn't helping him out any, merely puffing out your chest and saying "all Cannondales shall be worth more than you offer because they are great machines".

This in fact, may be true, but he isn't asking for anything that isn't possible, though it may be a stretch. $2800 for an updated Cannibal is not an insult when you look at the market - brand new ones sell for little more than that. I don't find this rude at all, in fact, I venture to say that he will find a quad that he can afford which meets these criteria, though I doubt it will be a Blaze or Moto, you need to excuse the younger ones of dreaming a little.

I have the Cannondale enthusiasm but I also retain my logic. I also think "Cannondale pride" often gets in the way of good solid reasoning.

Happyboy

#17 Post by Happyboy »

Hey Thomez, tongue.gif

Big Dog

#18 Post by Big Dog »

Very well put thomez, I was getting ready to post the same comment. No matter how much I respect and love these machines, if I'm looking to buy one, I'm looking for one as "cheaply priced" as possible. Seems like these forums are sooooo stressed out lately. We're on here to Help the cause stay alive, not deter people from even posting or wanting to be a part of the dream.

Mjollnir

#19 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Hey Thomez, tongue.gif

You have a way with words, Happy! :drink:

WantAC-Dale07

#20 Post by WantAC-Dale07 »

Im sorry im only 15 and dont have a good job like the rest of you. Or maybe its just because Im not spoiled and I have to buy my stuff with my own money. If you dont have anything in my price range please dont respond and act like *****.

Im sorry, buts thats all I have to spend from my OWN money and if you dont like it then keep the opinions to yourself. :mad: