Anybody have a "cheap" C-dale?

Big Dog

#21 Post by Big Dog »

That's pretty impressive for a 15 year old. Good luck in your search. If I hear of any I'll PM you.

Now that everyone has had their digs, let's get back to trying to help each other.

If one of you find a Dale for that kind of money, does that mean you wouldn't buy it because the price is insulting? He is limited in resources so he's trying his best to get a Dale. More power to him.

thomez

#22 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by Big Dog
That's pretty impressive for a 15 year old.

He is limited in resources so he's trying his best to get a Dale. More power to him.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I know exactly what it's like. I bought my first quad at 15 with my own hard earned $$$ as well.

cdrookie

#23 Post by cdrookie »

i'm with thomez and big dog on this one, good luck '07!

WantAC-Dale07

#24 Post by WantAC-Dale07 »

Thanks guys, atleast some people know what its like and understand instead of acting like *****.. :clap:

saleen_1

#25 Post by saleen_1 »

not only do you need money to buy one,you need money after you buy one.get my point.sad.gif

cdrookie

#26 Post by cdrookie »

'07 you better do some rewording of your posts before one of the big shots see it! or you'll be out the door. we try to keep this enviroment clean, unlike some other sites.

Mjollnir

#27 Post by Mjollnir »

Originally posted by WantAC-Dale07
Thanks guys, atleast some people know what its like and understand instead of acting like *****..  :clap:

Careful big shot, you're going to want help from people on this site when you find your dale. There is nothing wrong with people voicing their opinions - if you think that there is, you're in the wrong place. You can't have tissue paper feelings, then expect to be able to throw around insults like that without rubbing some people the wrong way.

bknight

#28 Post by bknight »

TheJaspMan

#29 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by WantAC-Dale07
Thanks guys, atleast some people know what its like and understand instead of acting like *****..  :clap:

Know what it's like?!

Kid, saving money and buying stuff at home gives you no opinion on life worth acting like a jerk yourself. I praise you for being a smart youth and settiung high goals. But walk softly, some of us adults have had the crap kicked out of us in life and can change from friendly to aggresive real fast. Being fathers, mortgage payers and family mechanics is a lot more stress than trying to pass pop quizes or exams. That goes for the big school kids too.

It's not reeally my style, but if you ever want to exchange 'whoa is me' stories I'm game.

If you want a Cdale that bad and money is that tight I would STILL suggest something else. Even a 'perfect' Cdale can run your $10-$15 a week in maintnence costs. Each of mine costs me an average of $150 a month in up keep. Plus all my gear and riding fees.

WantAC-Dale07

#30 Post by WantAC-Dale07 »

No, this isnt going to be my first quad and Im sorry about my language. Its just some people make so mad about saying I dont have enough to buy something etc. Im 15 and have to buy me own stuff. My parents dont buy it for me.