Garage sale

sharkinthepool

Garage sale

#1 Post by sharkinthepool »

smile.gif
I have all of this "stuff" for sale on the EX site but I know alot of people on here have EX's too...

Pep big bottle shocks set up for 250R +1's works good on +2's and works good on 400ex's

400ex Houser +2+0 front end Ran one race with it and took it off.

250R Lonestar +4 axle. Has interchangable spacers for +2+3+4 spacing.
Make offers
Other items to be listed later!

Exodus

#2 Post by Exodus »

I'll take the front end for $ 50 bucks

sharkinthepool

#3 Post by sharkinthepool »

:cry: you sir are funny!!!

Exodus

#4 Post by Exodus »

Well, I had to try. I would be very interested, but I have to wait for the new year. I spent my limit and have to replenish. If for some odd reason you still have them in Jan, then I'll be happy to give you a good price. Until then, I have to take cheap shots, never know, someone might say yes. LOL

sharkinthepool

#5 Post by sharkinthepool »

Well they are brand new ran one race on them and off they came. There is a small mark in the powder coat from a dirt clod I think. Something hit them during the race. I paid 525 for them new and welcome sensible offers but I do not want to get rid of them that bad.

Keep me in mind and get a hold of me in the next year.

Exodus

#6 Post by Exodus »

Well, you got what I want for a front end. I'll diffently keep you in mind. I have a guy who wants to swop out his moto front end, but I dont know if he will sell it reasonably or not. I'll buzz in a couple of months to see if you still have them. Thanks