Cleaning out the garage!

jfarrar

#31 Post by jfarrar »

we will see.it is gonna be run hard by all 3 of us.wink is confident she will get er' done.im more worried about keeping it out of the trees.lol.

USAMoto00

#32 Post by USAMoto00 »

Well, good luck and stay safe. Quads can be rebuilt, bodies can't! Bring one home for the Cannondale BoyZ!:usa

JST

#33 Post by JST »

You meen to tell me that someone is going to let Farrar ride there quad,out of site even!?Best saying I can think of is "**** it,it ain't mine".

USAMoto00

#34 Post by USAMoto00 »

Wink must figure he can always make a new one. Besides, if his stuff can handle Farrar's abuse, it can handle anything!
Oh yea, I did find another seat, the only problem is the nut insert is broken out of it. But if you need one, it will work.

levi550

#35 Post by levi550 »

Hey Moto, them wheels ship?

Man it is like christmas, wheels from you, plastic from JST, sweatshirts from Jennifer (moto450s wife).

Lets see.....what else can I buy?

TheJaspMan

#36 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by levi550
Hey Moto, them wheels ship?

Man it is like christmas, wheels from you, plastic from JST, sweatshirts from Jennifer (moto450s wife).

Lets see.....what else can I buy?

We have a nice fur and some old tupperware. We'll sell you both for a package deal.

USAMoto00

#37 Post by USAMoto00 »

Levi, those wheels will go out in the morn. (Sat) I put the boxes out in the garage for the wheels and the seat that I had to ship. When I got home from work last night they were gone! I asked Michelle what happen to them and she said that she threw them away because she thought they were garbage! sad.gif I was so mad, but I had to laugh when I told her why they were out and she did the same sad.gif I even cleaned the spider webs off of them. Once again, I'm sorry for the delay, it's my bad.

USAMoto00

#38 Post by USAMoto00 »

By the way, I keep adding to the list of parts as I find more. Jaspman, I do have the Moto Ohlins for that front end too.smile.gif

levi550

#39 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
We have a nice fur and some old tupperware. We'll sell you both for a package deal.

Does the tupperware come with lids? Cause that makes all the difference.

levi550

#40 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
I asked Michelle what happen to them and she said that she threw them away because she thought they were garbage! sad.gif  

No problem:D .

Maybe you could send Michelle over for a day.....my garage could use a cleaning too:)