2003 Cannondale Speed

Kos462

#11 Post by Kos462 »

Welp i have bad news. I took the thing for a 5 min ride two weeks ago to see if it was ready to go cause we just got the motor back together and one of the valves decided to break and destroyed the head pistion sleeve and bent all the valves. So instead of a READY TO GO speed i have a BOX OF PARTS.

The wrest of the engine is good as far as what is described on the top like i said the engine was ran tops of 5 min before the valve broke I wont part anything out ya get the whole shooten match!!!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR REPLYS

trx250rrider

#12 Post by trx250rrider »

i'd still be willing to trade, but with my R in the condition it is in now. needs a rebore to a 290cc bore, and needs piston, and rings. other than that, it needs fenders, and a seat, everything else is there. i was going to buy them, but if i can trade it the way it is i will. as is, it is still worth more than that c-dale, but i need a 4-stroke. if ur still interested, than e-mail me at my before mentioned e-mail address. this R has thousands into the motor alone, and is worth a ton, especially seeing as though the build up is just being completed. i just wanted a project, but now i realize i need a 4-stroke to be able to compete and race against the new 450r's, and yfz's.

BTW, i forgot to list the Bills pipe and silencer

Kos462

#13 Post by Kos462 »

Bump