Laeger Protrax and PEP Front End

creativesolutions

#1 Post by creativesolutions »

After buying a complete race setup of 5 Dales, 2 race bikes and 3 backups, I am thinking about parting out one of the backup bikes and was wondering what a Laeger Protrax or T-pin front end with PEP shocks is worth used? Not really taking offers yet, just trying to get an idea of what some of the parts may be worth compared to the complete bike. I would rather part the bike since I have no idea what condition the motor is in, it runs fine, but no idea what or what has not been done to the motor. I was told the two race bikes and the two race bike spare motors has Stage8 fasteners and Z400 bearing, but the backup bikes did not have the Z400 bearing and they did not even know if these motors had updated/ballanced cranks or not.

yamadjs08

#2 Post by yamadjs08 »

No idea what its worth, but where are you located at?

cannondale27

#3 Post by cannondale27 »

Depends on condition.Those protrax front ends are very expensive to rebuild.Does it come with steering stem also?PEP shocks are Probably $600+

JHobor27

#4 Post by JHobor27 »

hows my old dale working out for yoU? im pretty sure that a new protrax front end is over 2000. not positive, but i heard it a few times