2003 Cannondale Cannibal Modded- Trade?

scooter-crusher

#11 Post by scooter-crusher »

markvette, send me some pics, my wife deleted them before i could get some pics to send you back, email me when you get a chance so i can reply to your email..thanks. ride470@yahoo.com

the dale is awsome, no doubt about it, i am just partial to honda and yamaha equipment, i have never owned anything that wasnt a honda or yamaha, it`s my "roots". i only rode the dale twice, it is wicked, very powerful and fast.

markvette

#12 Post by markvette »

sent you a bunch of pics, send some of the dale, any updates done. my son raced a moto for a local dealer until cannondale went bankrupt. awesome quad even though it went through 4 motors in 8 months. we bought this ex after we lost the cannondale sponsorship deal. my son says the dale was faster but the ex handles way better.

Mark........markvette@bellsouth.net

bombsquad54

huh

#13 Post by bombsquad54 »

he must have had one lemon moto. my moto out handles everything ive ever rode, ct400, lsr310r, prpyfz. just let timbo or or someone work on your motor from here

moto_crazy_440

trade

#14 Post by moto_crazy_440 »

i got a 03 black/red 660 raptor ct pipe prodesign pro flow kit yfz rear tires durablue lowering kit jetted moose handle bars.will put some cash in to

scooter-crusher

03 raptor......

#15 Post by scooter-crusher »

let`s see some pictures.....how much cash difference were you thinking?

ride470@yahoo.com

airtime

#16 Post by airtime »

hey markvette, i'm letting my 03 cdale go. just haven't been riding in like a year and a half. here's list in case you know someone looking for a cdale. lone star race a-arms, full pep zps shocks, lone star axle, rear bead locks, new 18" turfs, new 20" holeshot mx front tires, a/c nerf bars, pro-taper handle bars, with anti-vibe clamp, pintal kill switch, full hmf exhaust, moto map. $4800 that's basically giving someone the quad and me getting my money back on the after market suspension. lol oh, well. yaw have a merry christmas. are yaw coming to the starkville arena x on january 29? i'm going. i haven't riden the cdale since the last one, but i'm going to race. may race that lonestar 250r i got if i haven't sold it by then. $4800 for it also. 2001 lonestar 250r, pep zps ,310 pro-x, full bore plastic. both sale. see ya later.

markvette

#17 Post by markvette »

airtime
long time no see. if i had the cash id take the dale off your hands. gotta sell the ex first. didnt know there was an ax there jan 29th. we will try and make it. are they running mini quads. i got 2 racing now. my 11 year has been winning almost everything in sight. went to lorettas this year, both boys crashed in practice and got hurt so didnt make their mains. josh broke his axle in practice on friday jumping the big tabletop there. got a 110 foot tabletop at our local track he is clearing and landing in the corner. got to get him a 450 so he can hang. hes hard to beat on the short tracks but the 450s get him on the long ones.

Mark

airtime

#18 Post by airtime »

i'll check and see. i got a letter from them but haven;t looked at it yet. sorry to here about josh. i'll let you know tomorrow on the youth classes. gerald

scooter-crusher

#19 Post by scooter-crusher »

this bike is ripped and ready to go if anyone wants it???

markvette

#20 Post by markvette »

if your still interested in the trade deal shoot me an email with phone number and we will talk. markvette@bellsouth.net