Lifted Z-71 for quad...

MrSlithers

Lifted Z-71 for quad...

#1 Post by MrSlithers »

Im looking to trade my Sierra for a nice quad. Mainly a Dale but im partial to 400ex's, Raptors, Banshee's, Z400's etc.....

The Truck:
Has many new replaced parts.... The exhaust are true duals from Flowmaster, it has 32x11.50x15 Interco Mudders, 15x10 American Racing Outlaw I wheels, 3" PA lift, Confederate Flag headliner, chrome step bars and a few other things im forget'n.

Im located in Illinois near St.Louis at the moment.

Speed03

sent you a PM

#2 Post by Speed03 »

check your PM's

ccole

#3 Post by ccole »

I might know of a buddy who would trade a new cannibal. He is right outside STL. by Fenton Mo. Let me know if you want to take a look.

scooter-crusher

#4 Post by scooter-crusher »

PM.

MrSlithers

#5 Post by MrSlithers »

Some of the new parts include:

Brand new sway bar links
New front axles
Brand new 4wd Actuator
Brand new Brake rotors and pads
Brand new spark plugs, plug wires, rotor and cap and it just had a tune up. The tires, lift and rims were put on last Christmas and have around 2500 miles on them. It has minimal rust and minimal paint damage. It's extremely clean for being a '91:clap: .

Im only trading since I have another truck to drive and I want to get ready for racing in the Spring... plus I wanna play in the snow abit too;) .

PM with all interests and info.

CowsBitePeople

#6 Post by CowsBitePeople »

how much would u sell it for?? maybe interested in my dale? the motor ashould be out of the shop soon with all new starter deals ad valve job and stud update, adds up to a grand :cry:

MrSlithers

#7 Post by MrSlithers »

Nothings confirmed but me and Scooter-Crusher met up last night and we looked at each others stuff and we're gonna trade once I put the other distibutor in it.....

scooter-crusher

#8 Post by scooter-crusher »

Thats right guys...it`s all about the scooter-crusher and the 618 this time.

tongue.gif

Generalg

#9 Post by Generalg »

scooter-crusher, I thought we had a deal for my 400ex??????????

scooter-crusher

#10 Post by scooter-crusher »

is this grant? my wife deleted my email,again, and i had no way to contact you after i talked to this guy.....i didnt know what you user name was on the site?