2003 race ready moto

250rmike

#1 Post by 250rmike »

i bought this bike about a year ago and have only used it one time. some things came up and i wasnt able to get back into racing as i had hoped. so its gotta go.

03 moto clean title
houser lt a-arms
housing swingarm houser steering stem
taper bars
lt tcs frt shocks
tcs rear shock
lsr axle
hiper beadlocks all around
250r kit with tank and subframe
fully built motor with 450 stroker kit(i was told it was stroker) all updates including reangled injectors hydro clutch etc.
there are some little misc things but thats the big stuff. im asking 4500.00obo if you have any questions or want pictures please email me at bimmerperformance@yahoo.com

i will resize pictures if someone tells me how sorry for the size

ciscorc

#2 Post by ciscorc »

interested in any trades?

joedirt

#3 Post by joedirt »

Location?

haydug

#4 Post by haydug »

That is actually Jaron's old bike, and I can say it does not have a stroker motor. It is a SouthBay motor, that I would honestly say has never had the crank checked. Not knocking your sale by no means, that bike has alot of nice parts on it (some of them still not paid for LOL)

kdeal

#5 Post by kdeal »

Here you go...

250rmike

#6 Post by 250rmike »

ok sorry for the misinformation i was told it had all updates dont and had the 450 stoker in it. location is pasadena md. where did jaron live cause i picked this bike up from kentucky
QUOTE (kdeal @ Feb 25 2007, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here you go...

QUOTE (250rmike @ Feb 25 2007, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok sorry for the misinformation i was told it had all updates dont and had the 450 stoker in it. location is pasadena md. where did jaron live cause i picked this bike up from kentucky thanks for info haydug i will edit my post

joedirt

#7 Post by joedirt »

When was the last time you had it running?
How long has it been kept outside?

haydug

#8 Post by haydug »

Jaron is from Ashland, KY. The same bike was at Jay's group ride, I'm sure some people can dig up the pictures. The motor did not have a whole lot of time on it, but I would be scared of it for 2 reasons. Biggest reason would be the wrist pin if it actually has a 450 piston kit in it. It is also a stock powdercoated swingarm. I put the bike together for him a very long time ago. Sad to see it sitting in that kind of condition. If you happen to know how to reach him, let me know. The last known number I have is for his step-dad, or ex stepdad, and I heard he was in jail. They had several dales, one red dale with Houser/TCS that was almost new, but I heard it has sat outside for months and looked pretty bad also.

wright

#9 Post by wright »

Want to sell the front end off of it?
Thanks

250rmike

#10 Post by 250rmike »

yea im sad to have it outside but its at my dads and he refuses to let me take it to my brothers where i can put it in a garage since i didnt finish paying him for it. all it really needs is a good cleaning. i have no idea how to get hold of him. after i bought the bike i tried contacting him to see what exactly was dont with the motor and who did it and he only replied once and said i told you what was done when you picked the bike up and thats the last i heard. i do know it has only been outside for a couple months(longer than i want it to be) because my dad bought a new harley so something had to go outside and it wasnt gonna be the other 2 bike. he also said he had just started it up a couple days ago when i went down to talk to him. i am gonna try to find time between work to go down and clean it and take some more pictures. i cant sell just the front end have to sell the whole bike

btw shocks are setup for 145-160 is what i was told

QUOTE (250rmike @ Feb 26 2007, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yea im sad to have it outside but its at my dads and he refuses to let me take it to my brothers where i can put it in a garage since i didnt finish paying him for it. all it really needs is a good cleaning. i have no idea how to get hold of him. after i bought the bike i tried contacting him to see what exactly was dont with the motor and who did it and he only replied once and said i told you what was done when you picked the bike up and thats the last i heard. i do know it has only been outside for a couple months(longer than i want it to be) because my dad bought a new harley so something had to go outside and it wasnt gonna be the other 2 bike. he also said he had just started it up a couple days ago when i went down to talk to him. i am gonna try to find time between work to go down and clean it and take some more pictures. i cant sell just the front end have to sell the whole bike

btw shocks are setup for 145-160 is what i was told

and you are right i was wrong the swingarm is welded not houser i havent riden in so long i forgot what some of the things on it were. i am not trying to be misleading in anyway again sorry for the wrong doing on my part