Huge assortment of powertrain parts starting at one penny!

protraxrptr17

Huge assortment of powertrain parts starting at one penny!

#1 Post by protraxrptr17 »

I'm selling a huge amount of engine and electrical parts one ebay starting at one penny. Complete cylinder head starting at one penny. For every part sold to a Cannondaleriders member I will make a small donation to the site. I've sold a few things here and I feel like I need to help out. Just let me know if you're a member when you pay for it. I'll be putting more stuff on over the next few days so keep checking. Will have two transmissions, ecu, wiring harness, fuel pump, all engine parts, everything it takes to make one run. Just click this link and then view sellers other items.

The reason I'm selling all this stuff is because I found a smokin deal on a KTM 250SX engine. I'm already swapping my 660 for a 525SX and I'm having a blast doing it. This swap may be impossible but I must try. I still want something with a Cannondale powerplant but I would rather have a full blown Moto for that. This ol' Cannibal just don't stir me up like a Moto does.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4516228682&rd=1

protraxrptr17

#2 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Just posted alot more stuff. Check it out. Everything starts at a penny. Added wiring harness and another engine case and lots more. Help me and help the site. A pecentage of the sales to members goes to Cannondaleriders.

protraxrptr17

#3 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Alright folks, better check this stuff out,

Starter is only at $15.50 with 15 hours to go.Starter

Main oil pump is only $2.75 pump

Crankplate is only $6.25 with 18 hoursplate

Look through all my items and you might get some stuff for less than a dollar!

Drew

#4 Post by Drew »

I was going to bid on something but the shipping is pretty high...$8 to ship the front sprocket guard

protraxrptr17

#5 Post by protraxrptr17 »

I got in a hurry on that one. If you see something that looks too high just ask if you can get the shipping cheaper. I'm not hard to work with.