+2 a-arms....elkas......and some NON atv stuff

aroracer72

+2 a-arms....elkas......and some NON atv stuff

#1 Post by aroracer72 »

hey guys,
Im trying to get money together for a LT front end...unfortunately all my working/extrra money is being put into gettin her back and running..and on otehr things.....so i need to sell this stuff in order to get an LT front end.

Heres what i got for yah

-MY +2 ASR front end with elkas, tripple rates.....remote rezzies....EXCELLENT shape...a-arms are in good shape.

-IMPLUSE(used 3 times...new condition) electric trigger paintball gun....drop forward...electric hopper....siphon tank(have also a pirahna g3 pro)**paintball guns**

-a ELF mini (expert size) BMX bike...fully trick...carbon fiber/aluminum combo hubs...titanium spokes....chromoly frame.....dk headstem....slick tires....BLACK WIDOW three piece billet aluminum cranks.....also have a lot of extra parts for it...including titanium mini racing "SEW" tires....extra three piece cranks....clip in petals with two sets of non-clip in crupi teeth petals....extra tires...and i think thats it. This bike was ridden by the 1996 grand national champion in the novice class(me)
this bike costed over $800 to put together

all togetehr these 3(well four) items together are worth around 1300 or maybe more in REAL WORLD value..which is what they could sell for. Im resorting to this site first.....to avoid hassle with ebay...so please somebody buy this stuff!!!!...i need me a LT front end.
thx
CHAD

ccole

#2 Post by ccole »

A pic of the arms and shocks what are they setup for? Would take trade a set of moto arms that have been redone?

aroracer72

#3 Post by aroracer72 »

What do you mean by redone......and are you talking about trading a full front end??..shocks and arms???....i need both. My front was on the dale when i bought it from previous/first owner...and im 170 pds without riding gear..and i ride id say at an experts pace...and it works great..in whoops and smaller jumps. At times it feel a tad stiff...like on tiny choppy bumps.....so id say they are prolly set up for around a 180-190 person about. They are also adjustable..and i never messed with them..could jsut need a little softer setting. And also i can hev the a-arms PC'd a color of your choice if its needed to seal this deal. Do you have pics of your front end????
CHAD

aroracer72

#4 Post by aroracer72 »

if the pics arnt good enough...i could have close up clearer pics for you tommorrow...jsut let me know.
also you can contact me by email
aroracer72@yahoo.com
AOL messenger- xxxCrazyChadxxx
MSN- cannondale72@hotmail.com
or if you prefer the phone for some reason(i prefer email) feel free to give me a call anytime between 7pm and 10pm. tommorrow ill be home at around 12..but only tommorrow.
1-248-627-6297
CHAD

440speedrider

a arms and shocks

#5 Post by 440speedrider »

hey im very interested in your a arms and shocks could ya tell me a price thnaks man!

aroracer72

#6 Post by aroracer72 »

a-arms 300....shocks 550
CHAD