Bunch more stuff up for sale, penny ante

protraxrptr17

Bunch more stuff up for sale, penny ante

#1 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Don't throw rocks at me, but I found a Walsh CR500 narrow frame at a price I can't resist. Every piece of my Cannibal's carcass is up for a penny. I gotta go to bed now, but more to come tomorrow. Some aftermarket stuff is up too. TAG handlebar kit, OMF air scoops, PRM skidplate. Here's a link, just go to sellers other items to see it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MESE:IT

Oh yeah, if you bought something in the first barrage, post here or PM me so I can figure my donation. Same deal for this stuff. Also, any Cannondalerider who buys $500 or more gets half off actual shipping. You must be a member before 1-11-05 of course. Come get it!!

protraxrptr17

#2 Post by protraxrptr17 »

OH yeah, seeing alot of talk about folks wanting Fullbore plastic.
Next week, my Cinnamon Orange Fullbore and matching Glamis seat will be on ebay starting at a penny. My budy backed out on me and I'm picking it up this weekend. I will ist it Sunday evening.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

Not if I get it first!! smile.gif Man, its nice being local to someone!

PS. See you at the mx event in LR saturday.

protraxrptr17

#4 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Bunch more cool stuff went on this week. Cheap too. Don't miss out.

OK, are Happyboy, Canniboomer and Timbomoose the only ones that have won anything?

I saw alot of ya'll bidding though, and I really appreciate it. Alot of that stuff went way too high. Check out my new stuff though, alot of it is still under a dollar. Lots of chassis parts. Some aftermarkets too.

bowhunter74

#5 Post by bowhunter74 »

I wanted your seat but you never sent me pictures of it.:confused:

MrSlithers

#6 Post by MrSlithers »

Would you happen to have a D&M kit? And a good working ECU?

protraxrptr17

#7 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the seat.ohmy.gif I've been so busy shipping parts, working on my bikes, and working 14 hours a day at my regular job I just can't remember it all. I'll try to get you some pics tomorrow. VERY SORRY, please forgive me.
Zeb

protraxrptr17

#8 Post by protraxrptr17 »

Oh, no D&M. I think there's a guy named Doug that's got a bunch of 'em.biggrin.gif

bowhunter74

#9 Post by bowhunter74 »

Don't need th seat now, I have a new cover on the way. :hammer: