Walsh Moto Cannondale

Seek431

Walsh Moto Cannondale

#1 Post by Seek431 »

Cannondale Moto, Walsh +3 a-arms, 1mm Diamond stroker crank, Walsh style 250R conversion kit, Elka LT shocks remote res, Hiper 4+1 beadlocks, Walsh stem, RPM dominator axle, 400EX hubs, 49 3/4"wide, A-arms, swingarm and plastic is orange, Excellent condition, Rear beadlocks, $5000 see pic

bestonearth

#2 Post by bestonearth »

willing to part out? if so how much for the a-arms?

Seek431

#3 Post by Seek431 »

no thanks

mikexxx

#4 Post by mikexxx »

looks nice:wow

MINORMOTO

walsh

#5 Post by MINORMOTO »

all updates done
do you have title
and any shipping avaliable

please email to jminor@zoominternet.net

thanks jeremy

bradycrawford

come on guys

#6 Post by bradycrawford »

This is one of the nicest Cannondales that you will find. I know this guy personaly and it is an awsome quad. I cant get over that their are other quads on here that are selling for this same price and are not half as nice as this quad is. I just thought that I would let you people know how nice this quad is. Also i talked to him last night and he said that he was open to trades so just give him an offer and you might be able to work some thing out with him. So come on guys shoot him some offers.

Thanks
Brady

Derno24

Re: come on guys

#7 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by bradycrawford
This is one of the nicest Cannondales that you will find. I know this guy personaly and it is an awsome quad. I cant get over that their are other quads on here that are selling for this same price and are not half as nice as this quad is. I just thought that I would let you people know how nice this quad is. Also i talked to him last night and he said that he was open to trades so just give him an offer and you might be able to work some thing out with him. So come on guys shoot him some offers.  

Thanks
Brady

There are quads listed for this much, but not many selling right at this moment. Good luck on the sale. That is a very nice quad!

bradycrawford

cannondale

#8 Post by bradycrawford »

I am just trying to help a brother out. Sorry man just trying to get him some replys. He is open to trades.

Thanks,
Brady

TheJaspMan

Re: Re: come on guys

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by Derno24
There are quads listed for this much, but not many selling right at this moment.  Good luck on the sale.  That is a very nice quad!

I'll 2nd that.

239Xcracer

#10 Post by 239Xcracer »

Please email me at gonabanshee@aol.com I have a trade u may like