8" beadlocks

motorider68

8" beadlocks

#1 Post by motorider68 »

I am wanting to trade my 8" ITP beadlocks off my moto (they are black). They are pretty scraped up from normal racing but other than that they work fine. I am wanting to trade for some 9" for XC racing. and I also need all the skids and stuff for XC if someone has them.
thanks,
Ryan

cannibal67

#2 Post by cannibal67 »

Would you sell them? And where do you live at in WV? I'm in fayette county.

jbair

#3 Post by jbair »

If you would sell them, how much shipped
to Illinois, zip 61501? Do they have any
bends or dents? Thanks.

motorider68

BEADLOCKS

#4 Post by motorider68 »

Guys they are a little dinged not bent but dinged from racing, you know how it is when you come off the starting line wheel to wheel. But they are in pretty good shape I also have some new nacs mud caps that go with them...Heres the deal guys, I am getting married in a few months so we are finishing a house plus haydug will be done with my motor in a few days so I would rather not sell them straight out because I don't have the extra cash laying around to pick up some more. So if someone knows anyone with some 9" for sale then I will take whatever they are asking for theres. As long as they are still in good condition, besides mine haveing powder coat scratches they are in pretty good condition. Just let me know guys if I have to I will just get me some 20X11X8's and run these I was just hoping to find someone with some 9" laying around.
thanks,
ryan
PS I will try to get a pic of them also!