Motor For Sale

MrSlithers

Motor For Sale

#1 Post by MrSlithers »

Im gonna sell the complete motor outta the Dale and hopefully find a built 468 or somthin in return. I'll be racin a 400ex the remainder of the season while this gets redone. The motor has the stage 8 update and works and runs perfect. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours.

I would just have on sent out and get built but I think I found one close by I can get.

MrSlithers

#2 Post by MrSlithers »

EDIT- Parting out! Im will not be explaining my reasons besides my finances are horrible..... Lemme know what ya want.

Im not going to sell an a arm here, and axle there, a lever here or there, the motor and frame's, front and rear ends gotta go 1st.

Happyboy

#3 Post by Happyboy »

how much for the entire quad? I may be up in that area for the 6 hour race and we are looking for an extremely good deal for a buddy.

MrSlithers

#4 Post by MrSlithers »

How's $2950 for the entire thing? It has an electrical problem (bad ground somewhere or somthing) that I can't figure out but im sure a person who's been around them long enough can find it.

Happyboy

#5 Post by Happyboy »

hmmm...i will ask but I think we have a better deal sorta locally. A boy up in north arkansas has a dale with lonestar +2 arms, axis shocks and a running motor for like 2500. Its a steal!! And yes, we are going to get it and rape it then put it back out on the market. smile.gif

scooter-crusher

#6 Post by scooter-crusher »

new battery is bad allready?