2003 Cannondale Cannibal LE

jesshamner

#11 Post by jesshamner »

I wish I could afford to "experience" things like you can.

CannondaleRider

#12 Post by CannondaleRider »

^^^^^seriously

With some new tires and such, you should be able to make that thing do great in the woods

speed_demon

#13 Post by speed_demon »

Originally posted by JMaN05
no i wont. dont worry about me, i didnt tell you not to get a cannondale and that you would regret it. i like v-forces, i have rode them and i fell in love with it! i regret getting my cannondale, ohhhh diss

How old are you, 12? I wasn't trying to slam you or anything I just hate to see you get rid of the 'Dale. My experiences with the KFX 700 have not been good. I'm not saying ther are a bad machine but 2 of my friends have already sold theirs & I wasn't impressed, so that's my opinion-not yours. Not trying to shove it down your throat either-so chill!!!

JMaN05

#14 Post by JMaN05 »

actually, where i live tried arent gunna help it. i know that for a fact! i live where i would like to go out and knock down some trees and go through some deep water and over some big rocks, and the cannondale just isnt gunna do that for me. maybe i should go utility...who knows!

and for you speed-demon, we all have our own experiences and mine with the kfx700 were good, and in my opinion, thats what i want. you like your cannondale thats your thing, its not mine. i dont wnat it. i mean, its a great, fast, awesome quad, dont get me wrong...but its just not for where i live! and i go through quads fast, so that my decison if i want to get rid of a cannondale to get a kfx700-not yours!
:head:

speed_demon

#15 Post by speed_demon »

I understand, just wanted to let you know I wasn't trying to flame ya! Sorry for kinda hijacking the thread too. Lets get this thing sold for ya!:cheers:

jesshamner

#16 Post by jesshamner »

Sounds like you really need a dozer, a boat, and a rock crawler. biggrin.gif

Just screwing with you man.

CannondaleRider

#17 Post by CannondaleRider »

sad.gif The KFX700s are what 502 pounds or something.

I don't see why you would want something that heavy. I'm riding my Wolverine at the time, its 485 pounds, and that thing sucks. Hard to jump, but once you do get airborn, the landing you know is gonna kill you(unless you land some perfect way in a whoop:confused:, but thats a different story) I push it to the limits, but sometimes that 485 pound monster bites back.

I mean, i'm sure the KFX is more forgiving then a Wolverine, but seriously...........502 pounds. But oh well, your choice not mine:head:

JMaN05

#18 Post by JMaN05 »

:cheers: cheers to you speed_demon, truce?? and thanks smile.gif

JMaN05

#19 Post by JMaN05 »

oh and by the way to you other replyers, i do wnat a kfx700, its just what i liek and would be great around herre. i have had the pleasure of owning and riding a cnanondale and it was a great experience, now its time for something different, something i can use. i have had to glory of owning many nice, fast quads, but its time for a change. and i bet if i get the dale sold, and the gas gas and get that kfx700, you will see it for sale here in a couple months....i change my mind alot and am always looking to get somehting different.

iceracer17

#20 Post by iceracer17 »

Sounds like me.I had a v-force rode it 2 times didn't like a thing about it and traded it in on a 450r.wink.gif I wish you could test ride on actual trails before you buy.smile.gif