Must sell asap 2002 cannibal !!!

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

You will have to ask him on the price but its pretty good for a quad will all the factory and R@D updates.

I just remembered it also has 03 cams,valves springs have been shimmed to stock specs and it also has an hmf pipe on it. I put a moto/speed map in it.

bombsquad54

#12 Post by bombsquad54 »

donny baker is the man, LMAO, i swear to God he is, man, ill say it right to his face! hey john, i need a rolling chassis for my newest project: CRF450 cannondale, no im not using the motor in my 05 crf450, i have a 03 also im gonna be picking up

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

Crf Cannondale? Kind of pricy and pointless now isnt it? I suppose we could throw a chassis together for ya. Doesnt someone down by you have any?

By the way this quad sold right away.

yamadjs08

#14 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by wistech
Crf Cannondale?   Kind of pricy and pointless now isnt it?  I suppose we could throw a chassis together for ya. Doesnt someone down by you have any?    

By the way this quad sold right away.

Oh yeah! Too me!!!biggrin.gif

By the way, I rode on Saturday from 11am-11:30pm, found out how horrible cannondale headlights are, they are bright, but I dont need to look at the tops of trees!rolleyes.gif I tried adjusting them but even if they are pointing straight, they still suck, I dont know what to do, they wont really point down anymore, and I have a feeling that even if they did, the hood would use up most of the light!
Also had one of those heel guards rip off too, I had them all braced up and sturdy and the left side snagged on something and just ripped completely off, looks like Im just going to cut them up for fender supports now. But it ran great all day, there was once or twice where it had a bit of hesitation if I got on it real quick from low rpms, but it would pick right up after that. Im not sure what it was, it was muddy as **** all day, and everything was getting wet. I seen no yfz's or 450rs suprisingly, but I put a hurting on some raptors and predators on the flattrack/oval track section! :cool:
One other thing, looks like Ill be getting boots soon, found out that tennis shoes just wont cut it...sad.gif

yamadjs08

#15 Post by yamadjs08 »

Oh and one other thing, bombsquad, please do not put a crf motor in a cannondale frame...

And make up your god **** mind about what you want to ride you woman...ohmy.gif

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

You will have to bring that quad up for the dyno days so we can fine tune it for ya. It only takes a few minutes to get the perfect air fuel ratio on the stock quads.

CannondaleRider

#17 Post by CannondaleRider »

**** bombsquad

First a PERFECT Moto....
Then a New Predator....
Then a CRF
Now a Cannondale with a CRF Motor..

Was there a CR250R AND a CRF450R...or just the 450?:confused:

bombsquad54

#18 Post by bombsquad54 »

so far this year:
2002 Moto-sold
2005 TLD Predator-sold
2004 Honda CRF250-sold
2005 Honda CRF450-keeping forever!
----------------by spring of 06 i will have my cannonhonda of some sort of hybrid done. And still have the CRF450

jesshamner

#19 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by bombsquad54

2005 Honda CRF450-keeping forever!
----------------by spring of 06 i will have my cannonhonda of some sort of hybrid done. And still have the CRF450

I have a feeling that you'll change your mind next week.rolleyes.gif

bombsquad54

#20 Post by bombsquad54 »

piontless??????????????? the one downfall of a cannondale is the longivity of the engines, but everything else is so good on them, that i think they would make a great hybrid project. yamadjs08 watch your mouth man, i dont appreciate the language, ill be on the 450 bike for a long time, the quad is just for fun and the dunes, i cant help that i have money to throw away, and building a quad is a good start on doing so.