2003 moto cannondale for sale or trade

theJeStEr1340

#11 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

$6000 is a good startign price, that is half of what they were new and well under a similarly equipped Jap bike. Mine is for sale for $6000 if anyone offers it up.

jesshamner

#12 Post by jesshamner »

If its truly worth the world to you, keep it.

Pro400EXC

#13 Post by Pro400EXC »

any pics of you???haha

MyCannibal

#14 Post by MyCannibal »

u must be one bad broad to have a quad like that....wish I was in the market for one....quad that is....

quadracer500

#15 Post by quadracer500 »

listen to everyone, you will regret it if you get rid of it, i have both a mx400ex with a 440 kit and lots of motor work and a dale and there is no comparison in power dont get me wrong the 400 regularly gets the holeshot at the track but the dale will pull away from it any time or where ,and you can tell your boyfriend that i change
the map and my 11 year old races the dale on the motocross track,so think very hard before you make the change and if you still want to do it i may be intrested .

99 400ex
440 kit
gt thunder camshaft
gt thunder head studs
hardend rockers
ported and polished
hmf exhaust
keihn carb
oversize oil tank with cooling vents in tank

laegar plus 2 plus1 arms
pep front shocks
lonestar swinger plus 1
custom axis rear shock
lonestar plus 4 axle
anit fade nut

ac skid plate
ac nerfs
carbon fiber hood
ac bumper
braided steel brake lines

razor mx tires all around
spare big gun exhaust
shockpros graphics kit with shock covers

quadracer500

#16 Post by quadracer500 »

number 70 is mine

cannongirl66

#17 Post by cannongirl66 »

QUOTE (quadracer500 @ Jul 11 2006, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
number 70 is mine

still interested in selling. anyone whos interested pm me i can send you what you want, pics info w/e. you can even call us and we'll answer any questions. depending on where you live we're willing to drive up to half way. anywho. thanks for everyones time and opinions but we just want something we can run into wichita and go to a shop and say i need this for this and get it. its just hard to have something and have no one around here that really knows how to work on them, or the equipment to even do so.

cannongirl66

#18 Post by cannongirl66 »

we will ship this moto to anyones door step for $4000.00. Let us know. thanks to all who have looked or showed interest.

justingeer82

#19 Post by justingeer82 »

no no no! youre a fool to sell such a nice quad. you obviously know dales or you wouldnt have what you have. i dont care how much your boyfriend bickers you arent married!! i havent even rode a dale yet i own one. i would say thats some irony but i wont even have $3000 in my quad and its gonna have the works. i own a 2005 yfz450 and it was the first quad i really even drove and it hauls ***. after i bought it my partner at work was telling me about these cannondale "cannonballs" as he described them. a local car dealership had an add for a cannondale cannibal for sale for cheap and i went and looked at it, snapped some pics of it and gazed for a month and done a LOT of research on them and from what ive seen and since ive bought it ive realized theres nothing like it...then i bought it. just sitting on it is more comfortable than any yamaha. i also have a 2004 honda 450R sitting in my garage and the dale has the best rider position in my opinion. i cant wait for the day i can fire up my dale and see what its made of. caniboomer has been working with me for months on everything to do to this quad and i do industrial maintenance work for a living and the dale is built better than any of the jap quads in my garage. if you think you REALLY want a weaker quad then id let you ride anything in my garage and you'd realize the dale is for you. i would hate for you to sell it and always desire to have it back after you leave your boyfriend for being a wuss. you should get the optimun programmer so you can set it up for the kid setting for your boyfriend to ride. yeah he loves you or he wouldnt get scared when he sees you on such a powerful quad but when it comes down to it....dont you ALWAYS get used to the power and want more? my YFZ...no joke.... stock with a freebie mod will pull the front wheels off the ground in every gear except 5th and it seems like nothing to me anymore. yeah at first it was soo intimidating but you ALWAYS get used to the powerband. a 400ex no matter how built it is will never compare to a dale. my opinion may change once i do ride mine but i really doubt it. the guy who im working on the 450R for knows about dales and just hearing him talk about it shows me all i need to know. if you are hard up for money thats one thing; but selling the best thing you'll ever own to buy something weaker for NO reason makes no sense whatsoever!

cannongirl66

#20 Post by cannongirl66 »

BUMP CHECK OUT OUR NEW UPDATES