QUAD has to go! Parting out for good this time!

quadracer500

#11 Post by quadracer500 »

did you check with your insurance about hitting a deer, i have state farm and hit a deer ,i was worried about paying the ded. also but
called them and come to find out that most insurance does not charge ded. for a deer collision . so i did not have a deductible to pay for repairs 2500 dollars worth

hnnblehscnnble

#12 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

yeah i did and i have to pay the deductable and the car is totaled.my buddies dad did an estimate with thaiwan parts instead of dodge and totaled it 87%-80% is totaled.if i would have done dodge parts it would have bene like 100%

hnnblehscnnble

#13 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

i dont want to take apart the motor mike.

i now have pics of everything except for engine out of frame(have a pics with it in frame) so email me ( kyletownsend07@hotmail.com ) for pics or pm me your email.thanks.

also for sale now due to not seeing paymenbt for them in 3 weeks are a set of front anodized red hardkor hubs $200 + shipping.thats what i payed for them from rhoffman just trying to get my moneys worth and they are def worth it.

kyle

hnnblehscnnble

#14 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

frame now $300
engine $1150 w/intake and throttle body
swingarm $250

all still + shipping this stuff needs to go!

hnnblehscnnble

#15 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

pics posted here> http://forums.cannondaler.com/viewtopic.ph...der=asc&start=0 let me know what you want.pics go to page two as well.and read what it says.kind of hard to manage two threads on different site.thanks guys and i lowered alot of prices

hnnblehscnnble

#16 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

wave rotors sold as well as fmf ti exhaust

hnnblehscnnble

#17 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

what i have left

WALSH SWINGARM with bearing carrier chain guide and chain buffer(may need changed out soon) and bearings and all hardware!(TIG WELDED TO FIX HAIRLINE CRACK BY AWS CERTIFIED WELDER) $250

REAR HUBS SET $45

FRONT 4-1 OFFSET HIPERS SOLD

HARDKOR ANODIZED RED FRONT HUBS $200

+3 S.B. BRAKE LINES FRONT USED SOLD

S.B BRAKE LINE REAR $40(STILL IN PACKAGE) SOLD

NEW HOUSER 1 1/8" BAR CLAMPS $75

STEERING STEM w/aluminum plate and bearing $50

FRAME $300

SUBFRAME WITH GRAB BAR $75

S.S. KDEAL BOLT KIT $125 NEVER BEEN USED! SOLD

FUEL PUMP attached to bottom of ecu tray $65

QUAD TECH HOOD (PAINTED BLUE) $200 PAYED $246 FROM MAZ AND HAVE NEVER USED

AC PROPEG NERF BARS (TEETH NEED SOME SHARPENING) $65

ENGINE (468cc): unicorn case converted to hyrdro clutch, cannondale prototype 2mm stroker crank with z400 bearing to be safe, wiseco 97mm piston, aluminum valve cover, aluminum impellar, some titanium bolts inside and out but i do not know to what extent, good decompression mechanism. this thing is ready to rip.have never had a problem with it and has veyr low hours.comes with throttle body and mydreamride intake system. built by MAZ for own personal use but we ended up with it $1150 price neg. need to sell!

all prices are (part) + shipping

hnnblehscnnble

#18 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

guys this motor is insane.pulled the side cover off and the valve cover.MAZ can definitely build one **** of a motor.

cam lobes are perfect.full stage 8, some titanium.ring welded around clutch basket to keep it tight under load, titanium clutch pressure plate bolts, valves check, metal oil pump gears.im goign to try and get pictures up tomorrow or tuesday.it needs to go to a good home!this is a bolt in and go motor!

kyle

hnnblehscnnble

#19 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok if it wasnt around christmas time and i know money is tight.who would buy this stuff and what would ypu want.just curious if its the time im selling or just no interest.

Sandstorm

#20 Post by Sandstorm »

If you have it come Feb I'll consider it.. Now is a bad time to sell a higher priced item..