Fine 02 Cannibal

Ryanstones

#11 Post by Ryanstones »

Dang Doug, hold a grudge don'cha?

Thanks sean. Why don't you get one of your riding buddies to pick up this machine and keep it here in the natural state. Those smelly cows have turned out to be a good investment! Cow/calf pairs of this breed are selling for $4-6K! biggrin.gif

383astro

#12 Post by 383astro »

What is that CF worth? I might be willing to buy it without the CF if someone else wanted it.

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Ryanstones @ Mar 4 2007, 01:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dang Doug, hold a grudge don'cha?

Thanks sean. Why don't you get one of your riding buddies to pick up this machine and keep it here in the natural state. Those smelly cows have turned out to be a good investment! Cow/calf pairs of this breed are selling for $4-6K! biggrin.gif

I wish I could...oh so wish i could. 4-6k for cows? wow....turned out pretty goof for you. Just give me a shout when its steak time! smile.gif

ozarkdaler

#14 Post by ozarkdaler »

What breed are these cows? Angus never brought that much for me.

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

Just messing with ya. Call me when it's butcher time, I'd like to come out and check out the ranch, and fresh steak wouldn't hurt either.

Ryanstones

#16 Post by Ryanstones »

QUOTE (383astro @ Mar 4 2007, 01:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is that CF worth? I might be willing to buy it without the CF if someone else wanted it.

I don't know what the CF is worth but enough people have tried to buy it! I thought some new CF was being made?

My cows are American Milking Devons, heritage breed, endangered but picking up a lot of interest apparently. I'll believe that kind of money when it comes my way though.
Doug, I am keeping one of the bull calves to finish on grass. I'll fedex you a steak in 18 months or so. biggrin.gif

ozarkdaler

#17 Post by ozarkdaler »

I met some people in Mtn Home AR that raised a rare breed of cattle and there profit margin sounded great but I cannot remember the name to save my life. You have a very nice quad if I had a little more room in my garage I would swing by and pick it up tomorrow on my way to Fort Smith.

Ryanstones

#18 Post by Ryanstones »

I guess every new idea in farming 'sounds great'. I wish you had more room too, cause I'll be home tomorrow. Ava to Ft. Smith? Isn't that one of those 'can't get there from here deals?

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Mar 4 2007, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I met some people in Mtn Home AR that raised a rare breed of cattle and there profit margin sounded great but I cannot remember the name to save my life. You have a very nice quad if I had a little more room in my garage I would swing by and pick it up tomorrow on my way to Fort Smith.

ozarkdaler

#19 Post by ozarkdaler »

Yeah everybody tries different ways to make more money and you cannot blame them for trying.
Unfortunatily I can make it there I just do not want to go. I got to go to Fort Smith, Van Buren, and Pocola Ok., just to take some pictures of some cell towers. **** it get old.

Ryanstones

#20 Post by Ryanstones »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Mar 4 2007, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah everybody tries different ways to make more money and you cannot blame them for trying.
Unfortunatily I can make it there I just do not want to go. I got to go to Fort Smith, Van Buren, and Pocola Ok., just to take some pictures of some cell towers. **** it get old.

sounds like you need a helicopter! That'd make the job more fun. LOL