Possible part out of entire quad

yamadjs08

#11 Post by yamadjs08 »

Ahh man this is terrible. Please think hard about what you are doing Henry, your quad is sick! Think about how many dales you see when you go ride at the dunes (besides group rides LOL) and think about all the z400's you see... Think hard about it!

Sandstorm

#12 Post by Sandstorm »

Well I am going to ride my bros other Yoshi LTZ450. It is ported, web cams, dyna, 13-1 compression. The bro and friends say part it.. I like being different, but I also am a diehard Suzuki guy and love the Yoshi's. All it needs is some legs.

I'm not sure what happend w/ my crank yet. It (Falicon)will be rebuilt at any rate no matter what I do.. My laptop took a dump also so there is another added cost if I keep it.. My sleeve and liner is shot also.

My quad is very well taken care of. It gets washed after every ride and basically looks like new other then my front red plastic being cracked from a crash..

My head is ported and I would put my engine up against anybodys. I was clicking 5th up Oldsmobile Hill w/ Stock gearing and tall 21" tires..

My frame has the A arm mounts not attached to the frame correctly from factory. Camber adjustable A arms fixed this issue. Also the rear subframe mount on the main frame broke off. I had it welded and it's held for two years w/ 100's of jumps.. I'd let the frame go really cheap w/ title. It will work fine for anybody,.

Arms have paint rubbed off from me being lazy w/ the brake lines rubbing, No chips just dune ridden and an occasional mx race..

Pics of everything will be taken of everything that involves cosmetic importance if I part it out..

I beat on my motor very very hard. I ride the biggest dunes in the country w/ loads put on an engine most people wouldn't even think of.... I am not going to alter my riding style. I need some time to make a final decision.. So if anybody else wants parts just respond to the thread. I will sell in order of received. I'm not looking to get into bidding wars, but would rather help others like others have helped me.

Another option is to buy the Yoshi and fix the Dale so I can alter riding them.. Man would I be in the poor house!! LOL

Happyboy

#13 Post by Happyboy »

i need rear wheel hubs if you are selling.

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

He isnt selling.I think he realized a Z400 is a girlie quad biggrin.gif

Sandstorm

#15 Post by Sandstorm »

I have decide to keep it. I rode the other Yoshi 450z w/ 13.5-1 piston and web cams. My brother took the brand new plastic off and put the crap from the other one on it. He took off some other stuff. That's part of the reason. The other is the DAB Yoshi 12.5-1 on pump gas will wax the other Yoshi and I would have to put suspension on the Yoshi costing lots of dollars along w/ DAB porting and other little things..

I am going w/ a stock crank and 98mm steel liner and my quad is going to rev like nobodys business and that's what's needed for dunes. I have to keep costs inline also or give it up..

ozarkdaler

#16 Post by ozarkdaler »

glad to see you decided to keep it.

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

Id say thats the way to go. The last 460 I built should is insane and a very cheap build. Although it will rev to moon it has bottom and mid like no other stock crank dale . The high compresion, big porting and the big exhaust cam was the ticket there. If thats what sand needs then it should rock .

yamadjs08

#18 Post by yamadjs08 »

I'm also glad to hear that you are keeping it!

acarli3

#19 Post by acarli3 »

Wow. Sorry to hear about the crank. Hope it all works out in the end. No doubt we all love an expesive hobby with our motorsports. I've spent $50,000+ over the past few years feeding the addiction.

Chicken

#20 Post by Chicken »

QUOTE (acarli3 @ Mar 16 2007, 03:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. Sorry to hear about the crank. Hope it all works out in the end. No doubt we all love an expesive hobby with our motorsports. I've spent $50,000+ over the past few years feeding the addiction.

Holey Cow man

Share the wealth-------FRIEND biggrin.gif

Chicken

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Mar 13 2007, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He isnt selling.I think he realized a Z400 is a girlie quad biggrin.gif

A-men to that!!!

the only suzuki i trust is suzuki marine.. (outboard boat motor)

Chicken