'03 Moto for sale or trade

cobradaler

#11 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (svahle @ Apr 15 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bought it biggrin.gif . It is very clean. I'll get some pics up sometime (typed from the computer it came with)

cool it looked like a very nice quad.

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

QUOTE (cobradaler @ Apr 13 2007, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he told me he wants between $5000.00 to $6000.00 for it.

Yes, I'm open to offers, but that is where I am at on price. I have seen some on ebay as well and all I can say is come and look at this one and ride it, you won't be dissappointed. It is well worth the price as far as I'm concerned. It's paid for and title in hand, so if it doesn't sell, that's fine too. I will also give some extra parts with this machine too. I have extra new stuff in boxes to go with this quad.

cobradaler

#13 Post by cobradaler »

QUOTE (USAMoto00 @ Apr 16 2007, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, I'm open to offers, but that is where I am at on price. I have seen some on ebay as well and all I can say is come and look at this one and ride it, you won't be dissappointed. It is well worth the price as far as I'm concerned. It's paid for and title in hand, so if it doesn't sell, that's fine too. I will also give some extra parts with this machine too. I have extra new stuff in boxes to go with this quad.

so is it sold or not?

USAMoto00

#14 Post by USAMoto00 »

I have had a TON of calls and people that want it, but still nothing solid. So, yes it's still available.

QUOTE (jwheat @ Apr 12 2007, 06:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Brian... that's a good looking quad, but you have to list a for sale price in you ad. You can't solicite bids.

Jimbo

P.S. Not only is it the rules, but I'm interested in how much you'll take for it also.

I'm not soliciting bids, I'm giving this forum a first chance at this machine before it goes to Ebay. That's all. I'm just a little tired of people downplaying these machines and low-balling them. It's a 12,500 machine and I got some guy on here saying $2000? Please, this is why I quit posting all the race reports and putting so much time into posting on this site. It only takes a few bad apples to ruin it, ya know? So I just figured that if people were interested, they know me as a LONG time member and they can call me. Get where I'm coming from?

Yes, it is still available by the way. Many have called and want it but they have to sell something first ya know? lol

jwheat

#15 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (USAMoto00 @ Apr 12 2007, 04:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be taking offers on it before it goes to Ebay, or I would trade for a Suzuki LTR-450.

Brian, I can appreciate your position, but anything in the for sale section must have a set price...... and taking offers is the same as taking bids. Please update your ad.

Jimbo

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#16 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

So Brian,, Where are you located?

kdeal

#17 Post by kdeal »

He's in the Warren, Ohio area.

USAMoto00

#18 Post by USAMoto00 »

Thanks Ken. I'm in Warren, about 5 min. away from the Ohio Turnpike.

aroracer72

#19 Post by aroracer72 »

BUMP nice quad.......but isnt a true moto............too bad because its deffinately worth the money but dales are getting squat right now...its sad.
Chad

jwheat

#20 Post by jwheat »

QUOTE (aroracer72 @ Apr 18 2007, 11:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
5-6 is kinda steep considering it doesnt have an updated crank.....no updates at all were listed in your ad.....and it doesnt have the moto beadlocks and front rims...it just have the butter soft stock ltr rims/tires.

But it is very clean and in great condition.......but nowadays you never get what dales are worth anymore.
Chad

You didn't read Brian's ad very well.