2002 Cannibal - Part out

LTRguy

#11 Post by LTRguy »

he wasnt hung up on its called crappy ATT cell phone service...

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

So call me back.

cannondale27

#13 Post by cannondale27 »

Where are you located?

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

920-323-1973 is my phone if you missed PM or message on your phone.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Everything seems to be okay he contacted me just now using different phone at 937-377-3621.Paypal is on its way.Thanks for understanding my reservations about dealing with a first time poster.

LTRguy

#16 Post by LTRguy »

Its not a problem as i know where everyone is coming from... Update on parts... Everything except for the chassis, omf scoops, and front spindles are sold... to all of my buyers, desertbound, cannondale27, claas900, peterock, and Kuma.. I did not go in to work today.. ive been down with Strep Throat which blows... I have everything boxed and ready to go out tommorow when i return to work.. so for those of u who i promised tracking numbers and u have not received them.. this is why.... Everything will be shipped out first thing in the morning... Call me around Noon time and i will personally verbally give you your tracking numbers... 937-213-3800

Thanks everyone for the great smooth transactions.

Scott

claas900

#17 Post by claas900 »

Sounds good,no worries it'll get here when it gets here.

jinx44

#18 Post by jinx44 »

QUOTE (LTRguy @ Sep 16 2008, 12:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everything except for the chassis, omf scoops, and front spindles are sold...

Does that mean the engine case is sold as well?

LTRguy

#19 Post by LTRguy »

Update : Both heads, flywheel, magneto, cam cover, impellar, oil pump gears, Have all been sold, packaged, and dropped off for shipping. I do not have tracking numbers yet, my Boss/UPS lady has everything put in the system and i will have access to all of the numbers for tommorow's shipment.. shes been at auction both tues and wed's...and i did not go in to work today as i had an agricultural event that i attended today. It has been verified that packages have been labeled and are ready for shipment so i will have all your numbers in the morning this time ... wanted to update everyone on whats going on...only fair.

Engine Cases are still available...
Transmission with Billet Shift cam.. - $50
OMF Radiator Scoops - $50
Stock Clutch Pack with Inner and Outter Hubs - Great shape - $40
Starter Motor - $20

A new list of items is here...Im splitting the chassis up and selling everything part by part so here we go...Now remember.. these prices all have the shipping figured into them... so let me knwo if ur interested in something...

Frame w/clear ohio title and legible vin number - $250
Subframe - $65
Engine Cradle - $65
02 Steering Stem - $30
Tierods and Ends - $30
Spindles - $20
Hubs w rotors - $35
Aarms w good balljoints and bushings - $30
Complete Wiring Harness w coil and ignition switch- $60
Complete Airbox assm w filter and sensor - $35
Swingarm w bearing carrier and good bearings and seal, axle, axle locknut, hubs, brake rotor and hub and rear sprocket and hub - $120
Complete Rear Brake System - $65
Complete Front Brake System - $65
Radiator w hoses and cooling fan - $75
Ohlins Rear Shock - $75
Red Front race cut plastic and Red Rear plastic... usual trail riding scratches...- $75
Seat - $50
03 Gas Tank - $50
Stock Tailight - $10
Stock Headlights - no bulbs - $10

claas900

#20 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (LTRguy @ Sep 18 2008, 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Update : Both heads, flywheel, magneto, cam cover, impellar, oil pump gears, Have all been sold, packaged, and dropped off for shipping. I do not have tracking numbers yet, my Boss/UPS lady has everything put in the system and i will have access to all of the numbers for tommorow's shipment.. shes been at auction both tues and wed's...and i did not go in to work today as i had an agricultural event that i attended today. It has been verified that packages have been labeled and are ready for shipment so i will have all your numbers in the morning this time ... wanted to update everyone on whats going on...only fair.
Engine Cases are still available...
Transmission with Billet Shift cam.. - $50
OMF Radiator Scoops - $50
Stock Clutch Pack with Inner and Outter Hubs - Great shape - $40
Starter Motor - $20

A new list of items is here...Im splitting the chassis up and selling everything part by part so here we go...Now remember.. these prices all have the shipping figured into them... so let me knwo if ur interested in something...

Frame w/clear ohio title and legible vin number - $250
Subframe - $65
Engine Cradle - $65
02 Steering Stem - $30
Tierods and Ends - $30
Spindles - $20
Hubs w rotors - $35
Aarms w good balljoints and bushings - $30
Complete Wiring Harness w coil and ignition switch- $60
Complete Airbox assm w filter and sensor - $35
Swingarm w bearing carrier and good bearings and seal, axle, axle locknut, hubs, brake rotor and hub and rear sprocket and hub - $120
Complete Rear Brake System - $65
Complete Front Brake System - $65
Radiator w hoses and cooling fan - $75
Ohlins Rear Shock - $75
Red Front race cut plastic and Red Rear plastic... usual trail riding scratches...- $75
Seat - $50
03 Gas Tank - $50
Stock Tailight - $10
Stock Headlights - no bulbs - $10

I'll take the starter motor if you still have it.