Rest of my moto, Will consider any offers, will sell cheap

moto440

#11 Post by moto440 »

i wanted to have a 2nd true moto like my 02 even though i dont have the title for my current 02 the vin runs back to it bieing a true moto, i thought it would be cool to have a spare quad and it be a real moto as well. just not worth enough to pay 2-300 for a moto frame, at least not right now ya know. i dont really care if it even has the title just would like to have the vin run as a true moto for my own well being i guess LOL

JB4XX

#12 Post by JB4XX »

Where is the VIN located on a Cannondale frame?

2mike18

#13 Post by 2mike18 »

QUOTE (JB4XX @ Jan 20 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where is the VIN located on a Cannondale frame?

between the upper mounts for the front bumper. runs side to side.

moto440

#14 Post by moto440 »

i guess if you are just gonne cut out the vin part i would take the rest of the frame instead of scraping it, let me know i would cover shipping, i could find some aluminum to weld in there in place of the vin bracket.

i am starting to get a good stockpile of parts to start putting a second machine together and sometime will need a frame LOL

rayspeed

#15 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (moto440 @ Jan 22 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess if you are just gonne cut out the vin part i would take the rest of the frame instead of scraping it, let me know i would cover shipping, i could find some aluminum to weld in there in place of the vin bracket.

i am starting to get a good stockpile of parts to start putting a second machine together and sometime will need a frame LOL

If you cover the cost, I will send you the one that I will be replacing... It does not show up anywhere as stolen or anything, just never got any paperwork from when I got it.
Ray

Gibson265R

#16 Post by Gibson265R »

Ray, i told you that I can get a moto frame for you w/title for very cheap...no need for shipping even. Its a matter of hours from you. You could go and pick it up and cut whatever you want off of it and then scrap the rest and probably make a profit.

rayspeed

#17 Post by rayspeed »

QUOTE (Gibson265R @ Jan 22 2009, 06:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ray, i told you that I can get a moto frame for you w/title for very cheap...no need for shipping even. Its a matter of hours from you. You could go and pick it up and cut whatever you want off of it and then scrap the rest and probably make a profit.

Did you get my pm reply with the $50 offer to wack it, send the piece and recycle the rest for yourselves? Since I didnt hear back from you I didnt know what to think other than offer was not good enough, then this came up. I am not up to making a trip to phx just for this when it is just a favor for a friend.

If motoman would prefer an uncut frame and it is not too late he can contact you to work something out, I dont care where it comes from.

For the record this frame has a wasted swing arm mount if I recall right.

moto440

#18 Post by moto440 »

i am just looking for a cheap moto frame, since i plan to slowly start building another quad and i will be building a second stock appearing moto thats the reason for wanting a true moto frame. i currently race my 02 moto and want a spare or backup race quad but plan to stay with a showroom stock look as far as suspension and all goes

ShifT714

#19 Post by ShifT714 »

hey man whats all left of this?? you probly said it but does the frame come with a title?

rayspeed

#20 Post by rayspeed »

Title and most of this stuff was paid for by me on 1/20 and he said he was going to ship it two weeks ago but has not as far as I can tell. He has not answered a PM from a week ago asking for tracking numbers... One more pm and few more days and I will have to do something.