2003 Cannondale Glamis for sale

desertbound

#11 Post by desertbound »

I haven't touched it since getting back. To tell you the truth, I don't want to. I just want to move on.

cannondale27

#12 Post by cannondale27 »

That metal on tranny side was not anything I would worry about. It comes from riding hard. Once oil drains off its a lot less metal than it looked like. Wish I would have took pic of my tranny filter after Glamis. Looked just like that and have seen that many times in past. Doesn't mean a thing.

wayneschofield

#13 Post by wayneschofield »

Please just paint a link white and see if the chain rotates at the same frequency as the knock.

If it does, find the stiff link and sort it. If it doesn't the motor needs to be pulled, so fair enough if you can't face doing that again.

It seems insane to give up on a desirable and collectable machine if it's just a silly stiff link!

desertbound

#14 Post by desertbound »

Sold. Thanks guys.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Well who got it?

desertbound

#16 Post by desertbound »

This was the only place I advertised it for sale so he is a member. HAs a couple other cannondales. He's taking delivery this wednesday. I'll let him chime in here.

ozarkdaler

#17 Post by ozarkdaler »

It is Dave M laugh.gif he surely could not pass this up.

Crazie

#18 Post by Crazie »

Well, I guess that saves me the trouble of trying to save up this month for it...lol.

I'm glad you were able to off load it Brandon, even though it would have been great to ride with you while you had it.

So what's next? KTM? Either way, let me know when you're ready for a ride I'll meet up with you.

desertbound

#19 Post by desertbound »

It's wasn't Dave. I was expecting him though. His name is Jeremy. I'm sure once he gets it he'll post.

Anthony, I bought a 450r a couple weeks ago. It'll be done in a week or so. Just waiting on some goodies. I'll still be checking in here and I'll definately be on Edge. My next ride should be in a couple weeks. I'll give you a call.

Crazie

#20 Post by Crazie »

Sounds good Brandon! Looking forward to riding with you!