engine for sale 467

promod

#11 Post by promod »

QUOTE (claas900 @ Jun 6 2011, 09:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be honest here, you shouldn't sell something your not ready to ship. And 3 weeks is a long wait with this kind of money, unless some agreement was made with the buyer. If I was the buyer I'd ask for my money back,and say I'll talk to you in 3 weeks and go from there.

I agree with you CLASS900!, And for a warning for Montez440 or anyone making purchases on Ebay, Direct, or other on line purchases of any fashion, you never mentioned how you paid or exact date you did pay...so beware, Paypal and other Credit Card companies do have a time line on being able to filing a dispute over transactions, so dont let tomi440 push your days past that point of no return, but i do wish you luck on getting it and all working out for you!

Montez440

#12 Post by Montez440 »

I agree and with you guys...I did a big NO, NO I sent a down payment on PayPal and sent the remainder in a Money Order...so far Tomi is communicating as instructed...I have learned a big lesson here

promod

#13 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Montez440 @ Jun 6 2011, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree and with you guys...I did a big NO, NO I sent a down payment on PayPal and sent the remainder in a Money Order...so far Tomi is communicating as instructed...I have learned a big lesson here

Montez440, I believe on Paypal (unless they have changed things) you only have 45 days to file a dispute in not recieving item or on any issue! if its getting real close to that period from the day when you sent deposit go ahead and file a dispute with them, as Paypal will get involved and contact him and pull the money you paid him down back out of his account and hold it until issue is resolved and in somecases shut him down temporarily so he cant use his paypal account until it is resolved, it will give you the chance to communicate with him direct through Paypal (which you need to do only as posting on here dont mean anything to Paypal) to resolve this issue and Paypal will monitor all communication!, that way there is a pending case open and if you never recieve the engine you should at least get that part back!, if you ever recieve engine you can drop the case with Paypal and he will be good to go again with Paypal!

On the money-order part i hope you sent a USPS INTERNATIONAL MONEY-ORDER (which is all i use and will accept from domestic purchases on things i sell on Ebay) international sells i will only accept Paypal!, contact USPS if thats what you used as they can give you advice and insight on what you can do about this issue and if its been cashed and when!

But, im not telling you what to do as he might be a honest guy and you said he is communicating with you.....But thats just talk, not a Engine, but thats your call, but if it was me and this is just my opinion i would do as i mentioned above...NOW & FAST, unless you just got that kind of $$$$ to throw away!

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Also dont forget that Cannondale guys stick together and things seem to never go good for bad guys. Probably nothing to worry about since he did post again. Keep us informed Montez.

Montez440

#15 Post by Montez440 »

QUOTE (tomi440 @ Jun 6 2011, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a span of days off in about 3 weeks where ill be able to get home for the weekend. top priority is to get the engine shipped to you. I reallly am sorry about the holdup.

Hey Tomi
I need you to give me an update on your status with shipping this engine
Thank you!
Montez440

promod

#16 Post by promod »

QUOTE (Montez440 @ Jun 27 2011, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Tomi
I need you to give me an update on your status with shipping this engine
Thank you!
Montez440

Montez440, You stated you sent him a pre-paid UPS shipping lable, have you tried to track it to see if it is in transit? if not, i would be very worried if it was me after all this time!, i try to keep faith and trust there is still good people out there...but!!!!, Again if it was me as i stated in a earlier post to you....i would get a claim started with Paypal if your time has not ran out yet to do so! losing a little is better than losing a lot, plus if he hasnt done anything yet, Paypal will get him on the ball and hopefully cover you if he dont come through!, i wish you all the luck and all works out well and you get your engine!, But do yourself a favor get that claim started with paypal, it can always be cancled if all works out for you! and surely tomi440 will understand why you did what you did to get him on the ball! Just my opinion!

Montez440

#17 Post by Montez440 »

mad.gif Tomi come on give me an update on the dang motor...I have your address and emails, I will come after you if I have to...lets get this deal done! and just send me the motor
WHAT IS THE HOLD UP?????

wile e coyote

#18 Post by wile e coyote »

Man i just hate stumbling across these threads when cruisin the classifieds.
This one seems to have gone sour.

Happyboy

#19 Post by Happyboy »

Hey montez, Sorry to tell you this, but he hasn't visited the site since his last post. Be sure to leave feedback but it wont do you any good yo send him messages on here.

Sorry.

I would also be gentle right now with him. He has your money and it doesn't sound like he was plain scamming you, otherwise he wouldn't have responded to you earlier. He is probably an irresponsible kid who now has little incentive to do the right this g.

Sad.

1ORMOTO

#20 Post by 1ORMOTO »

I think if you put ice skates on him and give him a hockey stick you can legally beat the %#!* out of him in Canada. And if we all ride up together on a bus and put on team Cannondale jersey's, we can help you beat the %#!* out of him.