02 Moto

dvrack

#11 Post by dvrack »

QUOTE (Denny @ Dec 8 2011, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is the moto still for sale? I have a friend that is going that way the weekend of the 15th of Dec.

Denny any idea what day he is coming by?

dvrack

#12 Post by dvrack »

Hey I changed up my plans so I was home instead of going snowmobiling for the weekend, I havent gotten a call other
than you telling me you wanted it and were having someone pick it up this weekend......

QUOTE (Denny @ Dec 12 2011, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I need a number to call you

yamadjs08

#13 Post by yamadjs08 »

I would love to pick this up... I might be back in the Salt Lake area in the next few weeks, I'll definitely hit you up if I am. Maybe we can work a deal.

motohybrid450

#14 Post by motohybrid450 »

I'm very interested in this. Pm sent

dvrack

#15 Post by dvrack »

Looks like it is heading to Canada.....

sjstar

#16 Post by sjstar »

Dang it. I was interested in it when you moved back to cali. O well another moto another day.

dvrack

#17 Post by dvrack »

looks like it may not be heading to canada
QUOTE (dvrack @ Dec 22 2011, 11:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like it is heading to Canada.....

dvrack

#18 Post by dvrack »

moto is still available as well as the speed they both will be AVAILABLE UNTIL PAID FOR.............selling stuff on riders is starting to be like craigslist.

dvrack

#19 Post by dvrack »

Well after 35 messges by a member to me this quad is still for sale, I should have known as after ten messages and the deal wasnt done that it was heading the way of a penn state stroke job. this quad with all spares including powder coated moto frame with nerfs extra moto plastic extra fuel tank extra seat extra nerfs spare standard axle engine cradle any filters and two extra steering stems one brand new the other new takeoff also the plastic on the quad now is in very nice condition(except for the D&M) is dropped to 2000 for any member other than the past two flakes that would be Denny and motohybrid450 hate to call people out but I put others off due to your telling me you wanted it and missed a snow mobile trip of a lifetime with airplane ride to and from included waiting around for nothing if you dont have the money dont contact me I am moving back to cali and didnt want to deal with moving the stuff but looks like that may happen a member said they go to utah I would meet you there for 150 extra . This site has a great group of core members that stand by there word but the last two guys just might as well have been talking to me on craigslist. Hate to rant and thank Steve cannondale27 for listening to my biatch fest last week but it is frustrating having to deal with flakes while your trying to get moved.

dvrack

#20 Post by dvrack »

Sorry that was thirty six messages not thirty five!