2014 parts sale Free shipping on everything in US

wistech

#11 Post by wistech »

(sold)Here are 8 new exhaust header crush washers. $10 takes them all.

wistech

#12 Post by wistech »

Here is an updated stator with high temp silicone wires instead of the ever melting vinyl stock ones. $50 This is the higher output atv stator.

wistech

#13 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)I got these in a buyout. They are advertised as high compression intake valves. New $60 for both

themadhatter

#14 Post by themadhatter »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Jan 27 2014, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here is an updated stator with high temp silicone wires instead of the ever melting vinyl stock ones. $50 This is the higher output atv stator.

Can you put this in the motor your building me please mate?

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (themadhatter @ Jan 27 2014, 11:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can you put this in the motor your building me please mate?

All engines I build get the stators updated so you have no need of this one .

wistech

#16 Post by wistech »

Here is a set of 4 new DLC coated buckets . $80 each(sold)

wistech

#17 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)Here are 4 used DLC buckets. These were out of BVCracings quad and had one season of racing. They have a few wear marks but are all usable. The cams were good and are already running in another engine. $40 each

wistech

#18 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)This is an very low mileage piston kit. I didnt even clean up the piston . The cyllinder is perfect. I would just use as is. $50

wistech

#19 Post by wistech »

(SOLD)I am in the process of porting this head . There are still a few hours of work left to do. It had a ding in the deck surface right where the cyllinder seals so I had it welded up by Kinney racing and decked just a few thousanths. The head has already been checked for cam bearing straightness and bucket bores. I should be done with it by the end of the week . It will only have new valves modded for the porting. Exhaust gaskets are solid copper and ported to match . So its a bare ported head with valves. $525 without a good core $425 with a good core. PM me for details if you need your parts swapped in.

UPDATE the head is finished.
For those new to performance cannondales this head is the full maximum power porting. On a stock engine this head has the potential for 48 to 56 horsepower. See the" little engine that could" thread for dyno proof. On a 505 I have achieved 58.5 horsepower which is the most power I have ever made without power adders. Stock engines on this dyno are 37 horse.

who_gives_a6

#20 Post by who_gives_a6 »

I'll take a set of metal pump gears, the used DLC buckets for sure. Possibly the new ones as well

As far as the crank/piston kit goes: I'm thinking 495 might be a bit much for the stroke and high rpm track riding. Any input there? Would be interested in it but don't want a possible melt down. My 478 has been bulletproof though.

And I may be having a brainfart here but what all will be missing from the ported head to install it? From my previous post I'm looking for virtually a new engine while waiting on getting parts redone.

Any chance you have a good exhaust cam with a good decomp mechanism floating around too?