02 SB 450 quad for sale..

saleen_1

#11 Post by saleen_1 »

yeah your right sand,i do stand behind my sbm engine.like i do with cannondale and my calif teams.its not uncommon.just to let you know i dont know you and have nothing against you.my post was not meant to be negative towards you.

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

Honestly I think way too much emotion is going on here from both parties. I think both groups should take a step back and realize there is another way to fix this without it getting on the site.

Buddah77

#13 Post by Buddah77 »

I am Sandgods brother and I just have a few comments to add here.
First off, the SB 450 motor he purchased was used and the previous owner said it only had five hours of ride time. Knowing this he shouldn't expect SB to pay for any repairs if he had a motor problem. Who knows how the motor was broken in from the prior owner. If there is a problem, I would think there would be some kind of a happy middle on repairs needed.
We went riding the first time he had the motor installed in his quad. He was very excited to run the new motor after all the good things he heard about the SB450. He likes the motor with all the reliability issues taken care of from SB. The performance wasn't what he expected is all. I now ride a YFZ instead of my Speed, and my YFZ pulls away from the SB. I'm not here to badmouth anyone's product, it's just my findings. Out of the hole it's extremely close, but my YFZ pulls it after 3rd gear and never looks back.
He has now dropped his motor for the third time, after a low compression problem, and missed a race this weekend he's been looking forward to for quite sometime. The local dealer feels
confident they can resolve the valve issue.
It's just too bad things got out of hand between both parties.

justfine

peep this.........

#14 Post by justfine »

I will give you 3,000 for it.

justfine

peep this.........

#15 Post by justfine »

I will give you 3,000 for it.