FT Performance Exhaust

OCR

#11 Post by OCR »

Awesome job guys, but I am curious about the cost too. And if you run the discs for trail riding, does it quiet the exhaust down? If so, what kind of decibal level are we talking about?
:clap:

thomez

#12 Post by thomez »

A slip on for either the 02 or the 03 headpipe .... $275.

I think we can give you both endcaps and the disks .. and you can change it for trail or open race .. for $300 - I have to double check the price of closed cap and disks.

For additional cost we can look into a Jet-Hot coated megaphone ... wow is that going to look good. I think both of our personal ones will be a chrome Jet-Hot coating.

Jason has personal experience with the disks on a friends Z400 and he said the sound was very mellow with the performance losses being mild if any. I am not sure if we have a way get a db reading but we can shoot comparisons at you between different systems and options.

We are anxiously awaiting test results and hope to be on a dyno between now and Christmas.

Thanks for the kind words so far, guys. We appreciate it.

Zack

OCR

#13 Post by OCR »

Get us some dyno results w the 03 header soon.

thomez

#14 Post by thomez »

I get back home the 16th and hope to be in there within a week or so after that. The dyno is a 2 hour drive, not bad. Farrar wants his SBM on the dyno too - I'm sure as soon as I see his results, I'll be springin for a 450 kit :usa

EuroGOD

#15 Post by EuroGOD »

:clap: :clap: Finally!!!:clap: :clap:
Congratulations to both you guys, it's a great looking set-up.
So when do we get the sound file???

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

I have an easy solution for that, Euro.... any ideas? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif :w: biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And thanks biggrin.gif

JST

#17 Post by JST »

wHO'S DYNO,GT THUNDER?

thomez

#18 Post by thomez »

Yup, thats about 2 hours from me and Farrar.

EuroGOD

#19 Post by EuroGOD »

Originally posted by thomez
I have an easy solution for that, Euro.... any ideas? tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif :w: biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Yup, buy an iMac wink.gif
Or, for those that don't have one: Find someone with a digital video camera, make a short film and either e-mail it to me or regular post a disk.... I'll cut it up, put it all back together again and post it anwhere you like.

An apple a day......

thomez

#20 Post by thomez »

What about just equipping your quad with a nice exhaust and using your Imaq for me? :w:

I'll see what I can do ... no guarantee on the audio clips. I don't have a million and one toys runnin around like some people I know :w:

:usa