12 New Quads

thomez

Re: That's an awesome closet of quads!

#11 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by NRath
That Blaze has got the new style headlight covers- cool!  I figured they had only made them in blue.

Nrath, my Blaze also had the new style red headlights - they are pretty cool. I didn't know the difference until Farrar pointed it out. Mine - just take out the two bolts and the whole light lifts out, with a connector to detatch the light. Works good and the wire acts like a string to keep the light handing there when you just want to check the oil or whatever. I saw the old style the other day ... what were they thinking? LOL.

quadboy2289

#12 Post by quadboy2289 »

are you selling and how much

cannondalejp

#13 Post by cannondalejp »

hey im interested in a few quads that you have. I like the silver one and the black one. I have a few questions for you about them. Is the price that you have listed and out the door price?? Also if something goes wrong with the quad is there any way I can get a warrenty?? And last can u still get parts for cannondales??

cannondalejp

#14 Post by cannondalejp »

Alrite thank you very much it sounds really good i will think it over and everything and get back to u soon.

dvrack

I love that Blaze

#15 Post by dvrack »

Looking at that Blaze makes me think about selling my 73 Bronco to buy that thing..... I wonder how much i could get???:confused:

cannondalejp

#16 Post by cannondalejp »

hey, I am very interested in the cannonball. but i want to know what the difference is in speed and horsepower between the cannonball and the speed. Also i wanna know what the stage 8 kit will do and what the motor mount is???? I would like to come look at it sometime next week.
-Thanks
Joey

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cannondalejp
hey, I am very interested in the cannonball. but i want to know what the difference is in speed and horsepower between the cannonball and the speed. Also i wanna know what the stage 8 kit will do and what the motor mount is???? I would like to come look at it sometime next week.
                                  -Thanks
                                          Joey

1. It is a Cannibal not Cannonball:)

2. The difference between the Cannibal and Speed is in computer mapping. Basically a 1000 rpm higher rev limit on the speed. That can be changed for little to no expense.

3. The stage 8 kit is a bolt kit specifically designed for the crankcase bolts on the dale. It is a better fix than factory for a problem on some Dales where those crankcase bolts backed out and caused severe damage to the motor.

4. The motor mount up date was due to a potential problem with the motor not being mounted properly to the engine cradle. It eliminates the 2 seperate motor mounts and creates 1 long bolt with a spacer and helps prevent stress on the motor by the motor mounts.

For more detailed information check through this site for these things specifically. There have been many discussions at length on these topics. Between the 2 if you know how to wrench. It would only cost you about $130 to do this yourself. It would be a little time consuming to do the stage 8 kit because that is internal, but the motor mount update is external and can be done in no time at all.

cannondalejp

#18 Post by cannondalejp »

hey this is joey parenti.....earlier my dad called and bought the cannibal......you said something about an air filter and he wanted me to find out more about it and ask if u had sum pictures of it when the filter is on.... thanks , joey

wanablaze

#19 Post by wanablaze »

Cannondalejp, check your pm's. I'm not too far from ya.

cannondalejp

#20 Post by cannondalejp »

thanks for the pics---joey