Top Hats Who Needs Top Hat Washers

OCR

#11 Post by OCR »

If anyone is gonna have them made I will take a set.

TheJaspMan

#12 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by DIRTRACIN
jaspman, you are close to me. what part of cincy you from?

I work in Tri County by GE. And I live off Colerain by CC Highway. If you are in Hamilton that's just up the road.

DIRTRACIN

#13 Post by DIRTRACIN »

jasp do you race or joy ride? anywhere local you ride? we should hook up, i have never ridden with another daler before.:usa

TheJaspMan

#14 Post by TheJaspMan »

jasp do you race or joy ride? anywhere local you ride? we should hook up,  i have never ridden with another daler before.:usa

This will be my first year racing. My wife races too. Our website is infernomxracing.com Right now it's me, my wife, her brother and a freind of ours.

This sat I am going to put a few hours of break in up at a freinds place by Kings Island. It's small, but has a neat little trail pattern and nice uphill jump. Nothing much and not fancy. But it's a nice spot to get the engine warm.

I need to get it broke in so I can tell if I need to do anything special to get it ready for MX. Besides the after markets! lol

DIRTRACIN

nrel $1000.00 minimum order

#15 Post by DIRTRACIN »

nrel wants $1000.00 minimum orders only spoke to ken today. so no good their. try and call for yourself his # is 1-800-747-3498 ext. 15. he was an azzhole. so call and bug him, maybe they will break that dumb azz rule. :mad:

good luck this season jaspman

TheJaspMan

Re: nrel $1000.00 minimum order

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

nrel wants $1000.00 minimum orders only spoke to ken today. so no good their. try and call for yourself his # is 1-800-747-3498 ext. 15. he was an azzhole. so call and bug him, maybe they will break that dumb azz rule. :mad:

good luck this season jaspman

Thanks, I'm sure I'll need it to. My riding skills are about as coordinated as a cub bear with boxing gloves on.

We should get together and ride some. I need to spend some time around someone with Cdale experience.

DIRTRACIN

#17 Post by DIRTRACIN »

i would be glad to help with anything. i have had a dale for a year and loved it so much i bought another, but can only ride one at a time :eek: . i should have a dealer d and m soon if you dont have your own. pm me if you ever need anything

danyeo

#18 Post by danyeo »

Hey thanks for the bolts. If anyone is wondering nice and easy worry free transaction. A+++:clap: