03 moto 440

canibalistic

#11 Post by canibalistic »

Moto50, we have quite a few local flattracks, mainly with the Hoska series and silverlake speedway in nixa who is currently putting a new tt track, and mt. home ark is supposed to be doin tt this year. Haven't traveled northward as of yet but would like to go to a couple. Went to greenbriar ark. last year for the national race but haven't made the trip for the regular sessions.

Happy....It sold for 5500.00 and it was a steal. Hated to sell it for that, but like ryanstones said it's a buyer's market. Sometimes life has a way with making you do things you just don't want to. At least now I can get my youngsters a couple quads and finish up my project and get back to:ride:

:cheers:

Happyboy

#12 Post by Happyboy »

Yeah, life and a wife! Mine is about ready to pull the trigger with my little "hobby".

I went to the finals in greenbriar too. To watch at least, not to ride. We went on the last day and watched our little admission fees get washed down the drain. No races and no fun. Just a lot of freaking mud! Where did you finish up?

canibalistic

#13 Post by canibalistic »

I had a broken leg from a flattrack race a couple weeks prior, and had a friend of mine run my quad in it, he finished 6th in B and like you said it was a mudfest after that.