Cannondale moto frame, subframe plus extras for sale

atvrulz

#11 Post by atvrulz »

That is the unfornuate truth to my cannondale nightmare.

Bob

atvrulz

#12 Post by atvrulz »

Wade just called me. He said tomorrow I am getting my money back, engine, engine cradle, ecu and throttle body back.

DangerRanger

#13 Post by DangerRanger »

I have received two phonecalls like yours. I know Wade has been busy....but the not responding for several months is not kosher...he does great work and knows the motors well. Him and Wink are the only two I would trust. I hope he makes everything well, I have dealt with you too Bob, and I think you are one of the most patient people I know...maybe too patient.

Hopefully everything gets taken care of...the bad taste is hard to wash away....but not as bad as if you had to keep tasting it.

you gonna keep that bad boy now? I ain't gonna let you sell it!smile.gif

PS Please let me know if you don't get it.

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by DangerRanger
I have received two phonecalls like yours.  I know Wade has been busy....but the not responding for several months is not kosher...he does great work and knows the motors well.  Him and Wink are the only two I would trust.  I hope he makes everything well, I have dealt with you too Bob, and I think you are one of the most patient people I know...maybe too patient.  

Hopefully everything gets taken care of...the bad taste is hard to wash away....but not as bad as if you had to keep tasting it.

you gonna keep that bad boy now?    I ain't gonna let you sell it!smile.gif

PS  Please let me know if you don't get it.

I guess you are right, those are trustworthy people, however waiting for a year on a motor SUCKS, then to finally get it back and start dropping valves would SUCK even worse. Or, how about getting a motor done, and then riding it 5 laps and crank locking up. Or crank breaking?? Or other issues?? :cry:
So, would you be real happy then??

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

Hey Bob, I feel your pain. Waiting on parts while everyone is riding stinks!! I wish you could have found some more patience somewhere and waited this thing out. I hate seeing Cannondale owner's giving up and selling them. What needs to happen is everyone that is working on these things try and help everyone out instead of making promises they will never keep. Then the owner gets aggrevated from months of broken promises and waiting while their buddies are riding and laughing. So, do I blame you?? No, you just want to ride. I just wish everyone in this industry would make a promise and stick to it.

thomez

#16 Post by thomez »

Arkansas to Virginia is a long haul for 3 laps and a crank locking up, I was feeling bad for that guy today when I thought about it. Nobody deserves that kind of garbage.