Trade my KFX for a Dale.

cdrookie

#11 Post by cdrookie »

Originally posted by PeeWee
No problem, i'm gonna go off topic a little to! What do you think about Ben Roethlisberger (sp) We finally have a consistant QB!!!

big ben's doing well, be interesting to see if luck is on his side. now we need a defense! some cornerbacks mainly. the eagles post game show on the radio over here was talking about the remaining schedule for the birds wondering if they could go undefeated. they said they worried about pittsburgh the most, they know deuce will have them fired up and they doubt they could rattle ben eventhough he's just a rookie. can't wait for that game!

Buddah77

#12 Post by Buddah77 »

Yeah, he is looking great! Very poised and sharp for being a rookie. He looks to be a great Steeler quarterback in the near future. Been waiting for one of those since the Bradshaw era.

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

That game between the Eagles and Steelers should be big. I wonder how much Johnson (Eagles Def Coord.) Is goona blitz him. Jim is famous for destroying rookie quarterbacks with multiple blitz packages.

Big55sexy

#14 Post by Big55sexy »

I like to check it out send pic here Big55sexy@aol.com.
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sillysspeed

#15 Post by sillysspeed »

you steeler freaks!!! wait til they start playing teams with more than one win :w:

PeeWee

#16 Post by PeeWee »

We have to play the Pats this Sun. I hope we hit where it hurts the most, in the L column!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!