02 Speed, 99 400ex

haydug

#11 Post by haydug »

Hey Dewey, thanks alot!! I hope you remembered to post the reward on these, I think someone will sqeal on their buddy for some cash, I've always heard blood is thicker than water but I know that cash is thicker than blood.
Nausty, frame and swingarm with a-arms and stem are still there, waiting on answer from houser on whether heat from fire hurt them. The side cases and cylinder are burnt off motor, you can see the liner and cam chain on this thing. If they say it is still good, I'm going to have it re-powder coated and sell it. Don't know about your 400ex though.

Motoman440

#12 Post by Motoman440 »

Yeah, I forgot the reward but called Holeshot's and had him put it on there and I put the reward on Dohm's copy myself. I put your cell number on it for people to call. Good Luck!!! P.S. I did get insurance on the Moto. Not to bad $300.00 per year with Erie. It covers theft, fire and if I roll it.

Talk to ya soon.

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

Haydug- That REALLY, REALLY sucks!!!! Guess I don't have to tell you that, though! I hate it for you!! That hurts! Losing your house is BAD, but then to have your quads stolen and what they couldn't take, they burned is just cruel!

I've had my 'dale insured sice before I even picked it up from the dealer! It's definitely worth it and I'd recommend it to everyone, unless you've got money to burn. No pun intended(well maybe a little!)

DH440

I'll be on

#14 Post by DH440 »

the look out here in the Parkersburg area for the quads...But i doubt they show up...my buddy had his R stolen right out of garage when he was at home watching tv a few months ago...and still no word on his bike...stolen bikes in this area is a big thing...

haydug

#15 Post by haydug »

The vin # on Cannondale is 5B6CB31302B000392
Still waiting on title to come back on 400ex for a vin#, will post it as soon as I get it. Thanks alot!

jamiesel

#16 Post by jamiesel »

This really sucks. If I see someone with one of those bikes out in my area. They will get the head shot I always get from the ps2 on offroad fury 2 when the dudes land their quads on my head.

FREE OF CHARGE!