New Front Hipers, Never Used

acarli3

#11 Post by acarli3 »

Do you still have these?

bombsquad54

#12 Post by bombsquad54 »

ok, on the generation 3 hipers they can be exchanged, but any older and no.

CptHook

#13 Post by CptHook »

Just to update everyone on these, I still have these but Im am holding them for "Jctmotorsports" on this forum, he is willing to trade them straight up for some brand new 4+1s that he has, if something falls through with that deal (still have yet to call him, been too busy with school) I will keep everyone posted. Just to make things simple for those interested in buying Im looking at $340 plus shipping, if you bought them new elsewhere it would be $360 plus shipping, so you're saving yourself $20. Any less would be stupid on my part since these things havent even been used and Im just going to be buying new ones anyways. Thanks to everyone who has been interested.

speed_demon

#14 Post by speed_demon »

I know this is an old post, but did you ever trade? I've got some used 4+1's & want 3+2's. Got them cheap, but kinda defeats my +1 a-arms

CptHook

#15 Post by CptHook »

huh, I wonder how I missed your post, sorry man, um I believe I will be keeping these, since there are never any cross country type races up here (go figure), Ive decided to start setting up for MX, so Ive decided to keep the 3+2s.