Need a rough estimate!!

CannondaleRider

#11 Post by CannondaleRider »

calm down there buddy, lol

If you want to part it out, thats your choice. I was just stating my opinion.

I should have also said in that post that I wish I had the money everytime someone was thinking of parting one out so I could just buy it from them.

Didn't mean to piss you off or anything:usa

440rider

#12 Post by 440rider »

sorry man, i get a little touchy when it comes to this bike it's a love hate relationship. No worries!

exracer12

#13 Post by exracer12 »

well if you ever do decide to part let me know, ill buy just about everything except motor frame.

sillysspeed

#14 Post by sillysspeed »

It looks like you got some good parts on there but, by the time you part it out and ship everything it probably won't be worth it. By the time everybody beats you up on the price of the parts and then want you to pay shipping and the paypal gets there cut.... probably not worth it. Probably best off putting your stock parts back on, selling the aftermarket stuff and then selling the quad in stock form. Good luck :usa

wistech

#15 Post by wistech »

Ill second what sillyspeed said. You will never come out ahead unless you keep it. Thier worth about the same parted out as sold whole. Parting out is a hassle with leftover stuff.

440rider

#16 Post by 440rider »

i'm putting some work into it and will prob send engine to doug to upgrade to 450, you guys are right not worth selling. THANK YOU I get down on this thing sometimes and need a pick me up !