2003 Cannondale Cannibal LE

JMaN05

#21 Post by JMaN05 »

dont worry iceracer. i have rode one on trails, it may have had HMF dual exhasut but thats close enoguh to stock. and i loved it!

JMaN05

#22 Post by JMaN05 »

but while i have oyur attention, what didnt you liek about it?

wait...what happened?? i thought this post was about me trying to sell my quad, the last 10 replies have been about my thoughts on a new quad :deal:

CannondaleRider

#23 Post by CannondaleRider »

Originally posted by JMaN05
oh and by the way to you other replyers, i do wnat a kfx700, its just what i liek and would be great around herre. i have had the pleasure of owning and riding a cnanondale and it was a great experience, now its time for something different, something i can use. i have had to glory of owning many nice, fast quads, but its time for a change. and i bet if i get the dale sold, and the gas gas and get that kfx700, you will see it for sale here in a couple months....i change my mind alot and am always looking to get somehting different.

Are you sure we won't see it for sale on here in about a week?:confused:

Pleasure of owning and riding? How much did you get to ride it until the sprocket fell off? Did you get a nut for it already?

Time for a change...............already? How long did you have it?

How much are you asking by the way?

JMaN05

#24 Post by JMaN05 »

well for all those freakin questions(just kidding)..but anyway, i rode it for like 30 mins before it fell off, yes i got the part and it is installed, i rode the quad around the trails here and realized this quad isnt gunan work for what i want(although it is an excellent, fast, awesome quad), i only had it for a week but it only took me 10 mins to figure out it wasnt gunna work for me. even though i fell in love with it the moment i started it, it just isnt gunna work for what i want to do with it...for a price...i dk, what do you think i can get for it?? make me an offer

JMaN05

#25 Post by JMaN05 »

and by the way, that may or may have not be sarcasm due to my last post, but i answered them before thinkg about what happened in this topic, so you might have just been getting back to the topic and i might just be stupid :confused:

Brody Hill

gas gas

#26 Post by Brody Hill »

THE GAS GAS IS ONE OF THE BEST QUADS EVER BUILT. I HAVE THE WILD 450S AND I LIVE THEM. I HAVE ONE OF THEM SET UP FOR THE WOODS AND IT RIDES A HUNDRED TIMES BETTER THAN THE CANNONDALE. I CAN GET A SET OF A-ARMS TO MAKE THE GAS GAS 45 INCHES WIDE IN THE FRONT AND WILL RAISE THE RIDE HEIGHTH ABOUT 3-4 INCHES. THE AXLE CAN BE ADJUSTED BY THE SPACERS. THE GAS GAS IS A GREAT QUAD. CALL ME FOR SOME DETAILS. 1-931-510-8404 JUSTIN.

patmc81

#27 Post by patmc81 »

please get back with me

CptHook

#28 Post by CptHook »

I have to admit those kfx 700s are a pretty bad *** machine, and as for thier weight I dont think its that big of a deal, I have 5 guys that I ride with and they all have kfx700s, and they all ride trails and mx. I would say they are one of the most versatile quads out right now. Now I myself wouldnt get one mainly for the fact that I hate not being able to shift it bothers me, I owned a scrambler 500 for about a year, and that just kind of turned me off to automatics, but that is really my only gripe with the quad, other than that I would have to give it up to them, they are a pretty sweet machine. With a set of aftermarket pipes they can outrun most of the 450s in the straightaways at our track.

JMaN05

#29 Post by JMaN05 »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

here is the link to the one i am buying....it is really nice and has fairly decent upgrades. and trust me, the auto thing bothers me too...i have nod decided what i am gunna do about that yet, but this is reallly the quad i have my heart set on now...

CptHook

#30 Post by CptHook »

yeah, if I can reccomend one thing , not that it matters with the one that you are looking at, but shy away from the ones with the special plastics, i.e. the red and silver ones, they tend to be very brittle and crack much easier than the regular platics, try and go with either the green or orange plastics.