Must sell asap 2002 cannibal !!!

Happyboy

#21 Post by Happyboy »

Money to throw away? Why did you sell your wife's quad??!! She is gonna whip your butt if she reads that.

the one downfall of a cannondale is the longivity of the engines um, isn't that problematic pos moto of yours still running even though the guy never changed the oil and ran without coolant? smile.gif Sounds pretty good to me.

bombsquad54

#22 Post by bombsquad54 »

no way i would part with the 450, i will be going for a pro liscense on the bike next year so i can try some supercross's. Man Brian and Sean are right, this site has gone to **** in a hand basket. everyone used to be nice on here, but i guess immaturity has taken over. well John just forget about it, i can see that dealing with the new age of cannondaleriders is not like the old, knowlageble, friendly guys i remember.

bombsquad54

#23 Post by bombsquad54 »

Well thats because Happyboy racing built my moto's motor, and if i ever own another dale, he will do my next motor

yamadjs08

#24 Post by yamadjs08 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
piontless??????????????? the one downfall of a cannondale is the longivity of the engines, but everything else is so good on them, that i think they would make a great hybrid project. yamadjs08 watch your mouth man, i dont appreciate the language, ill be on the 450 bike for a long time, the quad is just for fun and the dunes,  i cant help that i have money to throw away, and building a quad is a good start on doing so.

Taking things a bit seriously ehh? I was more serious on you not doing the hybrid part. Dales are getting harder to come by... I do hope you get another dale, but just build the dale engine, no reason to go through the touble for a hybrid.

Happyboy

#25 Post by Happyboy »

ROFL...Ben, you crack me up man! You need to trade that bike to doug and get that MX quad. Its a good deal, and you know you want to ride a dale again.

bombsquad54

#26 Post by bombsquad54 »

i want KYmxracer's dale but he wont trade me!

wistech

#27 Post by wistech »

HMMM longevity. You think a crf450 in a quad will be any better? Theres a reason they detuned the crap out of them for the 450r.

Maybe a crf motor would be better though. Ill make sure Timbo hangs up on you if you try to get ahold of one of his monster stroker motors.

jesshamner

#28 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by wistech
HMMM longevity.  You think a crf450 in a quad will be any better?  Theres a reason they detuned the crap out of them for the 450r.

Maybe a crf motor would be better though. Ill make sure Timbo hangs up on you if you try to get ahold of one of his monster stroker motors.

^^^I'm with stupid. J/k Wistech. But I agree. I have always heard that the crf hybrids are tons of work and maint. to keep them running right.

wistech

#29 Post by wistech »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
i want KYmxracer's dale but he wont trade me!

Have you tried a Gas Gas yet? How about the new raptor.

bombsquad54

#30 Post by bombsquad54 »

LMAO cannondale will smoke them, who wants a yamaha? YUCK! i have 4 buddy's with hybrids that have 3 seasons on 02 CRF motors, every bike requires alot of maintnence, cannondale, honda, especialy yamaha.