crf450 hybrid for trade

curtis4

crf

#21 Post by curtis4 »

I live in Bowler,Wisconsin.
the motor was rebuiltabout 3months ago,raced once and thats it.
B&B powersports of hatley,WI builds my motors and it is the stock bore but all redone,new harder rod.never have any problems with it at all. B&B has been building my motors for four years now and is very, reliable.any more ?'s

curtis4

#22 Post by curtis4 »

still forsale. anybody need a crf?

aroracer72

#23 Post by aroracer72 »

Still interested in a trade????

I have a 2002 Cannondale, all fresh engine, only 4 hours on it, runs great, tuned with a 02 sensor. It has all the goodies, Arms, elka shocks, ohlins rear, RPM axle, arens stem, Pro Taper fat bars, kill switch, sidewinder chain and front sprocket(front rear sprockets new), all enw front end heims, and tie rod ends, trinity pipe, all updates, just got some metal tranny pump gears(a awesome mod, havnt installed yet), when rebuilt it got all enw bottom end seals and bearings, new crank, brand new sleeve and piston(stock bore *432cc*), AC nerfs, brand new aftermarket battery.

As of right now it would come with 450 stock wheels, but id be willing to swap wheels....so you can keep yuor beadlocks..and id keep the 450r wheels, and i also have a full set of extra plastic and side spars, headlights, deletes, heel guards.

I live in Ortonville, Michigan.....and just let me know.
CHAD

aroracer72

#24 Post by aroracer72 »

aroracer72

#25 Post by aroracer72 »

hnnblehscnnble

#26 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

curtis i have asked repeatedly for u to get ahold of me and still nothing. on aim im tallymx12 , email is kyletownsend07@hotmail.com .

kyle

curtis4

#27 Post by curtis4 »

i will talk to my cousin about the deal again. very sorry for not replying to you.probably will do the trade though. but, a new frame is being built for it right now and is not done yet.can you hold the quad for a couple weeks for us by the most.very interested in the trade.thanks for replying again to let me know