QUAD has to go! Parting out for good this time!

hnnblehscnnble

#21 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

i assume you are talking about the engine?ill have pics up tonight.and more tomorrow.i want to clean it up some.

wright

#22 Post by wright »

What do the nerf bars look like? Can i get a picture?
Thanks

hnnblehscnnble

#23 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

nerfs wright!they come with the footpeg mounts as well.youll need to longer than stock bolts that fit into the top engine cradle bolt hole/that is all.

Sandstorm

#24 Post by Sandstorm »

Are the nerfs beat up on the sides from rocks, ect?? I would like a close up. I am interested.. These mount into the frame holes???

hnnblehscnnble

#25 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

they slide into each other through the frame(no the stock holes for stock nerfs. and they have to mounts that attch them to the top front engine cradle hole. ill try to get you pics tonight!

kyle

hnnblehscnnble

#26 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

ok guys i took alot of detailed pics of the engine tonight.it is dirty in the ics with backe don from head of motor running grime but will be cleaned if/when one of you lucky fellows buy it.

if seriously interested.send me your email in a pm.

GUY310 has first dibs but if that doesnt go through it will go in order from there.trying to do this fair!

kyle

hnnblehscnnble

#27 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

updated parts list i have pics available so pm me with your email and ill send what you want

radiator(kind fo beat up but functional.i used it for a year and a half), hoses, omf radiator shrouds(minor cracks in top and needs ot painted or pc'd) $30 +shipping

walsh swingarm,aws certified welded for hair line crack and other side to make symetrical, with all hardware,chain buffer(may need replacing soon, bearings, caliper plate with snap ring, and bearing carrier ON EBAY SO BID ON IT!

magura hyrdro clutch lever and perch (no line im keeping the line!) $50 + shipping

front brake master cylinder $30 + shipping

front spindles ON EBAY SO BID ON IT!

'04 frame (no vin number anywhere) with engine cradle and bolts and some oil lines $300 + shipping

subframe perfect condition no cracks $75 + shipping

complete fuel system (hoses, regulator, fuel pump, ecu tray, injectors with steel braded hoses) $100 + shipping

front and rear calipers(selling as set) $75 + shipping

steering stem with aluminum bearing plate and bearing $50 + shipping

nerf bars (needs 2 bolts long enough to mount them to top front engine crade bolt) comes with foot peg mounts $65 + shipping

starter with starter solenoid/wires ON EBAY SO BID ON IT!

atv fan $30 + shipping

throttle body with mydreamride intake $125 + shipping

atv gas tank $50 + shipping

pm me with email for pics.i have pics of everything listed!

hnnblehscnnble

#28 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

engine and hubs sold! to Guy310!

hnnblehscnnble

#29 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

radiator rubber bumper, coolant bottle, keyswitch, dirtbike start button, thumb throttle and cable all sold now!

list updated!

hnnblehscnnble

#30 Post by hnnblehscnnble »

rear hubs sold! list updated!