extra parts for sale...

cdalerider75

#21 Post by cdalerider75 »

Sent you a PM

cannondale27

#22 Post by cannondale27 »

Haydug banned him.He will be back on as soon as Timbo finds time to correct the error.Probably tonight or tomorrow.

joedirt

#23 Post by joedirt »

He must have banned me from his site since I can't login now.

I was just asking where my money went.

cdalerider75

#24 Post by cdalerider75 »

your money was refunded...

cannondale27

#25 Post by cannondale27 »

Isnt his site shut down?Or are you talking the LTR site?

ozarkdaler

#26 Post by ozarkdaler »

Chris just refunded me a raffle ticket purchase from earlier last year from central. I emailed back and told him I appreciated it. I was surprised. I actually forgot about it.

haydug

#27 Post by haydug »

Please read these rules. You are in violation. This add will be removed on Thursday if all rules are not met including location and phone number.
1) A valid e-mail. This is REQUIRED for posting an Ad in the Classifieds. Failure to provide a valid e-mail is grounds for locking your ad.

2) If you don't have your location filled out in your profile (City, State), your thread will be LOCKED. Once your profile has been updated to reflect a legitimate location then you may PM one of the moderators, with a link to the page, to have your thread unlocked.

3) A valid phone number is required in all ads. It will help you with your sale, and it will help keep people honest. For example, a potential buyer will be more comfortable buying from someone whom he/she knows they can contact, as opposed to someone that only exists via an e-mail.

*** Guidelines for Ad Content ***

1) eBay merchandise may be posted in the classifieds with a link to eBay ONLY IF:
-Each piece of merchandise is listed from the auction in the ad
-Each piece of merchandise has a description
-Each piece of merchandise has a price (how much will you take for it - i.e. Buy It Now price)
eBay ads that only have a link to the eBay auction will be locked/deleted.

2) In an increased effort to combat fraud and scammers here in the classifieds, starting TODAY, each and every ad that is either posted or responded to, MUST be in compliance with the new Classifieds Posting Guidelines seen in the sticky at the top of this forum.Any ad that does not meet these guidelines will be temporarily locked until the necessary changes have been made.

3) Do not post ads asking for bids on your for sale items. Please have a set price in your ad for your merchandise. Bidding on items should be held on an auction site such as Ebay so that it can properly monitored and controlled for fairness to the bidders.

4) The classified sales area is for sales between individuals and also for sale items by the site sponsors. All merchants wishing to sell something should contact one of the site sponsors about selling through them or contact the site owner or a moderator about becoming a site sponsor.

cdalerider75

#28 Post by cdalerider75 »

Doug I understand that the rules are set to protect folks.. however I have talked to Timbo regarding this and I have his OK on this post.

haydug

#29 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (cdalerider75 @ Apr 18 2007, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doug I understand that the rules are set to protect folks.. however I have talked to Timbo regarding this and I have his OK on this post.

Sorry bud, I talked it over with Tim today. If we let you get away with this, then we will have to let everyone get by with something. Next thing you know the rules will be for nothing. I hope you understand, and don't throw a needless fit.
The rule stands. It will be pulled tomorrow. You have ample time to make it right and meet the guidelines.

cdalerider75

#30 Post by cdalerider75 »

Sorry doug not the story that I got from Tim ... and don't call me Bud