tons of dale parts for sale,building another hybrid dale ,quad tech hood,450 stroker motor

Cdalehybrid426

#21 Post by Cdalehybrid426 »

you can talk to ciscourc he had the motor built all i did is change the piston and buy cams i know my yfz with a full 3500$ ducan national 470 motor with big valve head gets smoked by this c-dale if everyone on here has so many problems with it bring your c dales up here and put it on the line next to this one sorry if i sound rude but there is more than 3 people in the world that can make power outta a c dale you relize this right this quad is one of the nicest i have ever seen deff on this site the only nicer ones one here have 250r kits and i cant find one or it would have one of them too so all you guys stop bashing my quad and come on down with yours and we can see whos is better sorry guys i talked toi him and i thought it was a falicon crank its a timbo crank sorry about that

wistech

#22 Post by wistech »

Im confused. Are you saying your posting false/misleading for sale information on Timbomooses web site? I will get ahold of Tim ,maybe he can shed some light on the questions.

How did you put a WWE piston in with a Timbo stroker crank? Is that even possible?

2000ex

#23 Post by 2000ex »

Punctuation is typically a good thing wacko.gif

Cdalehybrid426

#24 Post by Cdalehybrid426 »

the guy i bought the piston from said it was wwe piston how can i tell ? is there a big diffrence enough for me to tell ? let me know he might have ripped me off how can i tell

Machine 202

#25 Post by Machine 202 »

yeaa im pretty sure this guy is the same guy that told me cannondal's put out 62 hp stock

LMFAO

joedirt

#26 Post by joedirt »

blink.gif

wistech

#27 Post by wistech »

I had a chat with Tim. He has never built a head with oversized valves. He has only built one stroker WWE piston and Arron carling has that. If you were able to get a piston to work other than a custom stroker one in a Timbo stroker crank then you dont have a Timbo crank .It is either a stocker or a falicon . A regular piston will protrude 1mm higher into the head if not milled for it which would likeley bend the valves or never let the engine turn over. He also said he has only ported 2 heads ever that didnt require a bored throttle body and those were long ago.

desertbound

#28 Post by desertbound »

I want to know where he got the cams from. I could use a set.

I'd assume it has what the previous owner has and thats it. He obviously doesn't know much about dales if he is claiming all these parts they don't make. I have a Titanium oversized valve head. Timbo did work on it, but did not originally do the work. At least I think.

claas900

#29 Post by claas900 »

QUOTE (Wistech @ Nov 9 2008, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I had a chat with Tim. He has never built a head with oversized valves. He has only built one stroker WWE piston and Arron carling has that. If you were able to get a piston to work other than a custom stroker one in a Timbo stroker crank then you dont have a Timbo crank .It is either a stocker or a falicon . A regular piston will protrude 1mm higher into the head if not milled for it which would likeley bend the valves or never let the engine turn over. He also said he has only ported 2 heads ever that didnt require a bored throttle body and those were long ago.

Tho mine wasn't a 450, Tim did build me a 478 WWE motor years ago. It was back when WWE was "big" I don't even think we had cp's at the time. And yes the wrist pin did let go. I dunno this guy might be claiming theses numbers but I want to see it ran on the same dyno and you guys use.

Cdalehybrid426

#30 Post by Cdalehybrid426 »

the piston was in a sealed box that says wwe with all instructions wrist pin everything !!! just cause timbo didnt build it dont mean it aint real who are you guys trying to fool stop it!!!! like i said timbo aint the only motor builder in the world champion does there own cranks and everything now. mine is a timbo crank i know what i got cause i paid for every bit of it and the cams came from a old pro rider in canada i havent installed them yet i can post pics if you like he has a race shop in his back yard i estimated the hp against my yfz pound for pound this thing kills it my yfz has pretty much a pro duncan motor with fcr bored carb and vortex ignition i sent them my motor and 3500$ its the best you can get and this c dale pulls it so dont tell me this thing dont have power your all crazy you make everything on these bikes sound so complicated and wonder why nobody wants them your killing the value of your own machines !!!!dont you all relize this !!!!!! your not talking to a kid that dont know about quads here im not a lil kid i been riding in the a class for 2 years now i know what quads have it and what quads dont and this c dale has it trust me