Rest of my moto, Will consider any offers, will sell cheap

speedracer

#21 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (rayspeed @ Feb 10 2009, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Title and most of this stuff was paid for by me on 1/20 and he said he was going to ship it two weeks ago but has not as far as I can tell. He has not answered a PM from a week ago asking for tracking numbers... One more pm and few more days and I will have to do something.

Good luck Ray.I hate that kinda stuff.

2000ex

#22 Post by 2000ex »

I bought the front hubs and all 3 wave rotors...needless to say only the front hubs and rotors showed up. I PM'd him back and have not heard either...you are not alone

rayspeed

#23 Post by rayspeed »

I was getting ready to put in a paypal claim but got a box of a good chunk of the stuff yesterday.
Hope he is sending another box soon with this stuff in it...

2 moto wheels
Swing arm bolt, nut, pivot bearings and spacer
Wiring harness, start button and/or kill switch.
The front upper bumper mount with the VIN on it sawed off flush with the frame, title... signed over.
Frame drain plugs, ecu tray, (ecu, keyswitch, voltage reg, pump, regulator if still there?)
Radiator mount cushions, any left over fuel stuff... any and all bolts and hardware left.

Ray

rayspeed

#24 Post by rayspeed »

I put in a paypal claim for half of the deal for the rest of the parts he agreed to send.
We will see how this goes... but in the mean time, buyer beware with what ever is left over.
Ray

rayspeed

#25 Post by rayspeed »

I recieved the rest of the stuff I bought to my satisfaction.
He said that his brother forgot to take one of the boxes.
Ray