FT Performance Exhaust

00Honda400EX

#21 Post by 00Honda400EX »

I could do it while I'm hosting your site lol. I have a digital video camera works great. I can see my free exhaust in the mail now :clap: :usa

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

Now I know why I can't get ahold of Farrar!!!! lol By the way, ask J why he only cleans the top of his plastic and not the bottomes?:w: I noticed that the # 30 is spotless. ha ha Keep up the good work guys. And for every one that wants to know what this system sounds like...... Imagine pulling in to a track, unloading your quad (nobody even noticing you) and then you start it up while other bikes are running. They immediately shut theirs off to see what that low freaking bad *** rumble is. Low and behold, it's your Cannondale sounding like a Yenko Camaro - it's that good and I seen that very thing happen with Farrar's quad at Big Game raceway. Buy them while you can! Hey guys, do you need a distributor? WheelZ UP!!!

dean foster

#23 Post by dean foster »

whats some contact info so I can get one? I had no idea what you were working on but that thing is awsome! How soon will you have them out for the 03 header? cause I want one:head:
let us know how the dyno goes on the 450

thomez

#24 Post by thomez »

USA - thanks for the compliments biggrin.gif

Dean, shoot me a PM and we can discuss contact info etc. First shipment for the 03 header should come out next week, we are just waiting on final fitment test when Jason gets his motor back from Cali. Thanks - Zack

PS: I took the rag to the #30 it was worse than the bottom

Clean your bike Farrar :w:

biggrin.gif

thomez

#25 Post by thomez »

Ooops.. fixed that. I always forget to delete the messages I send :hammer:

I'll get an email out to ya. Thanks for the heads up - Zack

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

Good looking system.
Hey Farrer, I know why I can't seem to get it right, can't tell if it's an a or e through all the mud. biggrin.gif
Now, stop working and go clean that **** bike. You can't work on it looking that way. :hammer:

jfarrar

#27 Post by jfarrar »

ok...ok...i will wash the dang thing.lol.
my quad is usually spotless.but i was in the biggest hurry when i yanked the motor so i got it sent out on time.my motor is coming here tomorrow so ill give her a bath before i go puttin it in there.
then i'll take some new pics to make everyone happy...lol
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

USAMoto00

#28 Post by USAMoto00 »

Farrar, you are such a punk!!! Man, I just got the short style header to put my TC pipe on (which I've had in the garage ALL year) and you go and make an intermediate pipe to fit the '03 style now! That's it, you wait till the ole lady calls me looking for you next time dude - you will be in big trouble!!!! You know, we might be able to come to some sort of an agreement though....lol By the way, I was going to tell you to wash the quad, But I think that's the cleanest it's ever been..haha - I owe you pal. Later.

dean foster

#29 Post by dean foster »

sorry but my dad bought a full hmf behind my back. I hope we won't regret not getting one from you. thanks anyways

p.s. if we are dissapointed I might get back to you and can you still run a flag with the way it mounts?biggrin.gif

thomez

#30 Post by thomez »

With a hollow bolt, yeah biggrin.gif