03 Cannibal reduced

TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

I think the market is bad in general. This time of year most people already have the quad they want. Holidays and winter are coming soon. People tend to buy less big ticket items. I handle IT for trucking and dist companies. This time of year we are extremely busy with places like Wal-Mart, Target, Toys R Us and other mall type retailers. But just after Xmas cars and trucks ship heavy as soon other big tickets items. People get their tax money back, bonuses and other fund then go blow it on this type of stuff.

It's a vicious cycle. If you hold the quad till next Feb it has depreciated even more. But if you sell it now you feel cheated. But at some point everyone that has one has to realize that with Suzuki coming out with a 450 next year the market is pulling away from Cdales. How long do you think it will be before Yami, Zuki and Honda start putting EFI on? Not long I'll bet. Probably the next generation sport quads. Cdale was ahead of the game and ahead of their time. But so was the Edsel and Tucker cars. And where are they now? Cool to own 50 years later, but couldn't find a part to save your life. Yet MOST of their ideas are still in use today.

The value of a Cdale is only as high as what a very, very small group of people are willing to pay. Most people see a running four-stroke quad for around $3000. They could care less what kind it is, or what it was designed for. They buy it, blow it up and then ***** about it not lasting. Adding to a tainted Cdale name. Then they part it out and piss away another piece of history. It's sad.

Craig Johnson

#22 Post by Craig Johnson »

Forgot it has the hydraulic clutch and MC 1000 cpu.

Craig Johnson

#23 Post by Craig Johnson »

Still for sale. Got ripped off by the last buyer(muddin660). Wasted my time, 12 1/2 hours, (10 1/2 driving and 2 hours waiting) and $150 in gas. No show at the meeting place and won't answer his phone. So someone else gets the deal of a lifetime. $2800 takes it.

muddin660

#24 Post by muddin660 »

i was there at two o clock and you were long gone i just got my phone charged and got your messages and it said at 1:46 you left a message saying you were leaving and the time we were sopposed to meet was at 2 or 3 o clock so get your story straight before you sttart talking

Craig Johnson

#25 Post by Craig Johnson »

I left at 3:15 pm my time est which is 2:15 your time. You never returned one call.

muddin660

#26 Post by muddin660 »

check your pms

Craig Johnson

#27 Post by Craig Johnson »

Sold. Finally. Thanks for all the inquriies. I will buy another one as soon as I get more financially stable. Hopefully soon.

NRath

#28 Post by NRath »

Did Muddin660 get it?

Craig Johnson

#29 Post by Craig Johnson »

No. I sold it on ATVtrader.com in about 2 days for more money.