03 cannibal for sale

hmfz400

z440

#21 Post by hmfz400 »

So what did you think about it?? Let me know. Thanks

chris allman

#22 Post by chris allman »

looks good,i have 2 others guys interested and i should know by this weekend if they are wanting it,so i'll let you know sunday.

Cdale97

#23 Post by Cdale97 »

I was wondering if you would be interested in trading your cannondale for a 2003 Predator 500.
My quad has been modified for racing MX. It is great on trails and tacks. I have plus 4 eyeball A-arms, Pep steering stablizer, TCS front shocks, plus 2 lone star axle, Quad tex seat, front shock quards, Moose bars,YFZ front master cylinder, moose levers, two extra sets of rear hubs 4/110 bolt pattern, 4 sets of front tires -2 hole shots and 2 maxis the tires that are on it right now are maxis MX - a lot of life left on tires.

Runs great and handle really good.

I changed tthe oil every three rides. I am looking for a faster bike for racing. Will you trade?

If interested I'll send a picture We can work out the shipping both ways -

chris allman

#24 Post by chris allman »

sounds like the polaris is to wide for the woods riding i do

Happyboy

#25 Post by Happyboy »

Hey Cdale97, where are you located. I have a 02/03 dale that I about to sell.

Cdale97

#26 Post by Cdale97 »

to HAPPYBOY - I AM INTERESTED IN A DALE, BUT I'M HERE IN CENTRAL CA. And....

I WAS TALKING TO A FRIEND WHO HAS A DAD THAT RACES WINSTON CUP WEST LATE MODELS, AND HE IS GOING TO HOOK ME UP WITH A NEW CUSTOM FRAME AND SOME ADJUSTMENTS ON THE ENGINE - SO I'M NO SURE IF I'M GOING TO BUY RIGHT NOW -

BESIDES I HAVE MY SISTER'S SPEED IF I GET IN A PINCH - HERS NEEDS A FEW ADJUSTMENTS TO MAKE IT MX RACE READY -

THANKS ANYWAY - I'LL KEEP IT IN MIND IF IT DOESN'T WORK OUT ON MY PRED. I'LL BE TALKING TO THE GUY LATER NEXT WEEK