cannondales for sale

TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

Demand for what? A two year old quad? Forget everything else. People are fickle. You are enither a Cannondale enthusiast, a previous owner, a collector or someone looking for an inexpensive quad.

The one that dominates that group is the previous owner. The rest are not a great enough number to raise the value of anything quickly.

A few might sell their items at top dollar. But for the most part the value of a lot of the parts and even full quads is where it's going to be for a while. If not get worse for the next few years.

I have a theory that any running four stroke 400 class quad is worth $2500. And that is right about where many of the Cdales you see outside of here are selling for. This site has the highest part and quad prices anywhere. I am not saying that in a bad way. A lot of folks are selling with their heart. But compare prices locally and on eBay. That is your true market value.

Just my opinion. I wish they would go up in value. And I am not trying to offend. I love my Cdales!! :usa

acarli3

#22 Post by acarli3 »

Musser, where are you located?

musser52

#23 Post by musser52 »

Laurel Delaware

CptHook

#24 Post by CptHook »

I bought my '03 for $3500, had less than an hour on it, hairs still on the tires, some old dude had bought it, rode it once, scared the crap out of himself on it, traded it in for a sportsman at the local shop, I bought it at trade in price which was $3500, if it wasnt that price I would be owning a z400 or kfx400 right now and never know the joys of cdale:cry: So I wouldnt say having the price low is a bad thing.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

Exactly!!!! Low prices don't bother me, I love em! But I am not trying to sell my Cannondales either. But for now I'll buy everything I can afford to while prices are low.

musser52

still taking up space

#26 Post by musser52 »

I really need to move these bikes start giving me some numbers these bikes are just sitting here looking great but they are hurting you guys by not having another bike to ride. i Know that someone needs another bike

MI_CDALE_Rider

#27 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

How about a picture of that steering dampner?

440rider

Bankrupt!!!

#28 Post by 440rider »

Who said the only reason we had dales was because they went bankrupt???? That's lame! Like we're all peasants riding warriors and 300 exs and cant afford a dale when it was in the market. I bought my dale back in early 02' actually 01 but didn't get it til 02'. Paid $6500 otd for it and put about $3.5k into it. Ok, I'll make an offer 4k for the brand new blaze! The way I look at it, not that everyone else does but in my opinion that's all it's worth to me based on these facts. First my quad NOW runs awesome I never had serious issues (I think due to the early 02' having a better crank) besides battery, stalling and normal wear and tear(knock on wood) but it took me from when I got it until now with a ton of frustration, miles of being towed and alot of wrench time for for me to get it like that. Ok, 1. I spend lets say 7k on a new blaze send the engine to atk for all the work done and a 450 kit put in (i dont ever want to be towed again) I'm already at 9k.
2. I can get a 450r for 5k, drop in an auto clutch bore it to a 500 add hiper all around with new tires and I'm at about 9k give or take. with a bike that will be almost worry free and fast as shiiite!
I like my dale and will keep it nothing compares to the fuel injection throttle response. I love that!Anyway that's why I say 4k for a blaze because you will come out with race ready bike after you get the engine worked on for less than it will cost for an 05 yfz/450r and tricking it out. But 9k for a aquad that WILL need work. No way but it doesn't hurt to try. Late!

quadprorider

#29 Post by quadprorider »

Hey musser, I live in Middletown, Delaware. Do you have any bikes that are used for sale? Let me know, thanks, nick.

musser52

middletown

#30 Post by musser52 »

what kind of four-wheeler are you wanting and what condition